ACS Medical College Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College :2008
Date of Permission for MBBS :
04/07/2008 / 1/10/2013
ACS Medical College and Hospital is the largest and most comprehensive University in Chennai we offer courses in Medicine and Health Sciences. We are an institutions committed to excellence in teaching and in an ever-increasing manner, to research and development. Our mission in life is very clearly defined: “.to be the premier University, making available quality education, research and service to the people in India and abroad”
More than 3 lakh sq.ft. of built-up area with buildings of beautiful aesthetic and architectural splendor, housing the Medical College and Hospital.Highly qualified doctors in the clinical and teaching departments.
A dedicated team of nursing staff.A multi-specialty hospital with prospectus of expansion in accordance with MCI norms. Excellent laboratory and museum facilities in all teaching departments.Well-designed lecture halls with convenient seating arrangements and audio-visual facilities. Well-organised Intensive Care Units (ICU) with state-of-the-art equipment and committed medical and nursing staff.
The Central Library is occupying a floor space of about 800 sq. mts. It stocks more than 2000 books of various subjects in medical and allied health science.Reputed journals, both Indian and international are available for reference. In addition, there are departmental libraries. The total number of titles in theCentral Departments Library runs to over 2800. Computerised catalogues of the library holdings as well as a card index are available for verification and use.
The Central Laboratory functioning round-the-clock is the backbone of the medical services. The Departments of Biochemistry, Pathology and Clinical Microbiology are integrated into the Central Laboratory Services to provide rapid results to facilitate swift decision-making by consultants of all specialties.
Separate Hostel have been provided for male and female students to the college at the campus itself. The room are clean, well-maintained and comfortable. For the day’s scholar students a hygienic canteen is provided with sufficient and airy space with balanced and nutritious food.
Residential accommodation is provided for the staff of the Medical College. Separate quarters are provided for male and female nurses. The College is provided with a 2MBPS Broadband net facility. Internet lab functions from 9 A.M to 8 P.M. The hostel students and research students utilize the benefit of net lab during the evening hours.
M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Why Join ACS Medical College :
Approved by MCI, ISO certified 9001-2008 Many National and International Journals published by the faculties Many workshops ,seminars and conferences organised by the college
ACS Medical College Fees Structure 2018 Call 9533390009
ACS Medical College Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2018. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2018 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
- A valid Demand Draft for the prescribed fees in favour of at ACS MEDICAL COLLEGE’ payable at chennai. (Note: Cash or Cheque will not be accepted)
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode withduration of 3 hours.
- There will be total180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be apenalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available inEnglish & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2018 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. It will be declared on 5th June 2018. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET 2018 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Ambattur Taluk, Thiruvellore District,
Phone : 044-26802155, 26801555,26802133, 64570315,64570316
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.acsmch.ac.in
ACS Medical College Fees Structure Admission Procedure Contact 9533390009
Please Leave your enquiry and will respond to you Soon….