Annapoorana Medical College Admission 2017
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 2011
Date of Permission for MBBS :
Annapoorana Medical College & Hospital (AMCH) is a modern medical institution located in NH-47, 16 km. from Salem city, Tamil Nadu, amidst scenic & serene atmosphere. The sprawling campus of 45.40 3/4 acres land holds the state of the art College & hospital. AMCH is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University and started in the year 2011 on approval from Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare Govt.Of India (vide Letter No. MCI-34(41)/2011- Med./16449, Dated:08/06/2011).
AMCH is run by VMRF Trust, and was established by Salem based educationist and philanthropist Late Dr. A. Shanmugasundaram who is our guiding force of energy and Founder Chairman.
The Central Library in Annapoorana Medical College to serve the varied needs of its many readers efficiently. The Library is made available to the staff, and medical students, a wide collection of medical literature, including Books, Journals, and Reference Sources. Newly published information available to the medical student, the practicing doctor, the research scientist, other personnel and students, demands a flexible library system and trained library staff. It should enable readers to obtain the information they seek in the most expeditious and efficient manner. The Library Staff hope to serve you conscientiously and well, and thereby make their contribution to the optimum practice of the art and science of medicine.
Separate hostel facilities are available for Boys and Girls.
There are 132 Rooms for Boys and 109 Rooms for Girls.
Rooms are provided with adequate furniture.
Each hostel has a recreation and study room.
Separate mess is available in both the hostels
RO Plant for drinking water is installed in both the hostels
NAAC GRADE: “A”
Why join Annapoorana medical college:
- NAAC Accricated
- High Qualified Faculty
- Well-designed multidisciplinary courses
Annapoorana medical college Fees Structure 2017
Annapoorana medical college Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2017 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2017 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
- A valid Demand Draft for the prescribed fees in favour of at ACS MEDICAL COLLEGE’ payable at chennai. (Note: Cash or Cheque will not be accepted)
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode with duration of 3 hours.
- There will be total 180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available in English & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2017 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2017 Result
NEET 2016 results will also be available on “DigiResults” website at (http://results.digilocker.gov.in) a CBSE initiative in collaboration with DigiLocker. Soon your NEET 2016 digital rank letters will be available in DigiLocker (https://digilocker.gov.in/), for those who have qualified under 15% All India quota seats. Please sign up for DigiLocker account using your Aadhaar number to access it. If you already have a DigiLocker account, please make sure to link your Aadhaar number to your account.
NEET 2017 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college: Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Veerapandi Union,
|Phone : 0427-3983000, 3987000, 2477316,2477317
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.amch.in
Annapoorana medical college Fees Structure Admission Procedure
Please Leave your enquiry and will respond to you Soon….