Bharath University Admission 2017
Established Year: 1984
The first self-financing Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr.S.Jagathrakshakan. The trust then started Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, in 1989. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital was first recognized as a Deemed to be University by MHRD in July 2002, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 under the new trust Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). The Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was then brought under the ambit of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) in Jannuary 2003.
Later the following institutions of the trust were brought under the ambit of BIHER during 2004 and 2007:Institute of Science and Technology in 2003.
Every effort has been made to provide the best facilities for students who live on campus. Every student has access to a wide range of activities, facilities and support. Besides the regular hostel and dining facilities, there are affordable food services on campus that provide inexpensive and easily accessible lunch and evening snacks options. Bharath University, with its beautifully landscaped and carefully tended gardens, provides an ideal environment for a congenial learning experience. Here is a campus that invites students out of their hostels to spend time between classes midst greenery and a riot of floral colour
The Bharath University library was established in the year with three main branched of engineering such as civil, mechanical and computer science engineering. Gradually it has grown up in all dimensions in terms of collection and services. The library caters to the need of the faculty, students and research scholars. Books related to these discipline were added to this initially. Bharath University library has a seating capacity 0f six hundred
Bharath University gives great importance to the welfare of its students. It has separate fully equipped hostel facilities for boys and girls. It has 6 blocks of hostels with compound wall and landscaped gardens. All hostel blocks are well connected by roads. RO water plant treatment caters the water needs of the hostel. Sewage plant is fully functional.
5 hostels are located in Bharath University campus. There are 4 boy’s hostel and 1 girl’s hostel, which accommodate 1470 students in single bedded, two-bedded and three-bedded rooms with ac and non-ac facilities. There are 12 A/C rooms in boy’s hostel and 10 A/C rooms in girl’s hostel. Individual metering services for those who want A/C facilities is also provided. Post-graduates students have separate block of hostels. Each block has separate gym, library, laundry facilities and internet center. Each floor in the hostels has TVs with cable connection. Optional washing services are provided in well maintained separate washing areas. In addition, we provide a Men’s saloon for the boys.
10 Crore worth of 2 hostel buildings are under construction. It is expected the construction work will be completed at the end of May 2015.Each block is enabled with Wi-Fi facility. University ensures good safety measures throughout the hostel blocks.
The University provides transport facility from almost all parts of the city. One need not worry about commuting to the varsity.
- The fees will be accepted subject to the availability of seats.
- Bus fees once paid will not be refunded / adjusted under any circumstances.
- The students are also advised to submit 2 stamp size photographs for issue of ID Cards.
- Started in the year 1996, as a independent company.
- V. Kannan is the first NCC Co-ordinator on 21st May 1996.
- Enrollment of 20 cadets done on 19th July 1996.
- The objective of National Cadet Corps is to develop character, comradeship, and capacity for leadership among youth in India. NCC at BIHER motivates the students with best training and the ideals of selfless service. The training inculcates team spirit, a sense of nationalism and it also helps in developing the overall personality of an individual. The BIHER NCCwas started in 1996 as a Independent Company. The first and the second year students are enrolled for the duration of three years. NCC parades are regularly conducted in BIST Ground on every Saturday from 7.00 to 11.00 AM as per Parade Schedule. Pre-parade meeting is also conducted in front of the NCC Office on every Friday from 4.30 to 5.30 PM
|· Aeronautical Engineering
· Automobile Engineering
· Biomedical Engineering
· Industrial Biotechnology
· Civil Engineering
· Computer Application
· Computer Science & Engineering
· Electronics and Communication Engineering
· Electrical and Electronics Engineering
· Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
· Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
· Information Technology
· Management Studies
· Mechanical Engineering
Why Join Bharath University:
In Bhartah University 90% placement achieved for 2016 batch. University got UGC approved as deemed University. It got MOU with National and International institutes/ Universities like Northompton University, UK, Hiyoshi Corporation, Japan for research, student exchange etc. They Provides video lectures of NPTEL designed by 7 IIT’s and IISc. They have Membership with professional bodies like IEEE, ASME, ASCE etc. Various research projects have been completed by students and faculties.
Bharath University Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
- Average salary offered: Rs. 2,40,000/- P.A.
- Maximum salary offered: Rs. 10,00,000/- P.A.
- Total Percentage of students placed: 90%
- They provide Placement Services like Dedicated training and placement cell, Conducts pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations, Provides career guidance and counseling to students on GATE, IES, GRE etc., Arranges English training, interview training which including mock interviews, guest lectures from HR Professionals, seminars and industrial visits, Imparts In-plant training for students in industries during summer and winter vacation, MOUs with Industries Giants like TCS, Accenture, Mahindra & Mahindra, Wipro Etc. For: Curriculum Development (CDP)/Faculty Development Programme(FDP)/Student Development Programmes(SDP) etc.
Top Company Tieups are listed below
Hero Moto Corp
Bharath University is conducting its Engineering Entrance Examination every year on an all India basis for admission to the 4 year B.Tech. Degree programmes offered in the three campuses at Chenani. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be admitted to the first year of 4 year B.Tech. programmes through counselling, based on their ranks in the Entrance Examination.
Bharath University Entrance Exam
The syllabus of BEEE 2017 for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section is very close to that of class 11th and 12th. Candidates must check it by accessing the link above, as it will provide a clear idea about the important and the not so important chapter.
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|Goa||Goa ( Panaji )|
BEEE 2017 Result
The Amrita University will announce the result of the engineering entrance examination on the official website. The candidates will be able to check it by clicking on the link here and entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the BEEE 2017 result portal.
The result will state the score and the merit of the candidate. The score will be determined as per the marking scheme of the examination, whereas, the merit will be calculated on the basis of the secured marks.
BEEE 2017 Counselling
The counselling of BEEE 2017 will be held for the merit holders. In it, the seats will be allocated to them. For the counselling, the call letters will be published on the official website after the announcement of the result. In the letter, candidates will be informed about the counselling date, venue and other details. The seat allocation will be done in multiple rounds the counselling.
173, Agharam Road,
Tamil Nadu 600073
Phone:044 2229 0742
E-mail : email@example.com