CSI College of Engineering Admission 2017
CSI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (CSICE) is committed to provide quality education to the students enabling them to excel in the fields of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management to cater to the changing and challenging needs of society and industry by
- Contributing to the academic standing and overall knowledge development of the students.
- Maintaining state-of-the art infrastructure and congenial learning environment.
- Enhancing the competence of faculty to very high level and to make them adopt all modern and innovative methods in teaching-learning process.
- Inculcating moral and ethical values among students and staff.
- Collaborating with Institutions and Industries.
- Promoting research and development programme for the growth of economy.
- Disseminating technical knowledge in the region by continuing education programmes.
- Ensuring continual improvement of Quality Management Systems.
The following sections and units are in the Central Library.
- Stack Room
- Reading Hall
- Reference Hall
- Book Bank Unit
- Periodical Unit
- New Arrivals Unit
- News Paper Unit
- Circulation Section
- Browsing Centre
- Reprography Section
- Back Volume Unit
- Hostels provide good and safe facilities of lodging and boarding to cater to the needs of outstation students. Seperate hostel facilities is available for boys and Girls. The Principal is Warden of all hostels and he is assisted by Deputy Wardens and Assistant Wardens in the day to day running of the hostels. The Separate Boys & Girls hostel with all necessary infrastructure & facilities is situated within the campus. Excellent Hostel facilities are provided for the students coming from various part of the world. The ambience is so much of a home hence the hostel can be called a home away from home. Care is taken to provide nutritious and hygienic food to all. The Hostel wardens give good attention to every detail because they are present round the clock.
- The following facilities are provided in the hostels: – Well-furnished Convenient rooms Good Drinking water is supplied in the hostels for drinking purposes Each hostel is provided with a spacious dining hall with adequate and comfortable furniture and kitchen with Steam Cooking facilities Uninterrupted supply of water and electricity Each hostel is provided with recreation halls for Television viewing Assistant Wardens are available for consultation and guidance for the benefit of the students
The CSI college of Engineering students are placed in top most companies
We give special placements training for students.
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Years
- B.E in Civil Engineering, 4 Years
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering, 4 Years
- B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 4 Years
- B.E in Electronics and Communications Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Information Technology, 4 Years
- B.E (Lateral Entry), 3 Years
- B.E in Information Technology (Lateral Entry), 3 Years
- M.E, 2 Years
Why join CSI College of Engineering
- Affiliated to Anna University
- AICTE approved
CSI College of Engineering Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
|OC||Physics, Chemistry & Maths put together||50%|
|BC||Physics, Chemistry & Maths put together||45%|
|MBC||Physics, Chemistry & Maths put together||40%|
|SC/ST||Physics, Chemistry & Maths put together||40%|
|All Category||B.E. Degree||50%|
Tuition Fees Concessions
|200/200 Cut Off||100% Concession in Tuition Fees|
|190/200 Cut Off||50% Concession in Tuition Fees|
|180/200 Cut Off||25% Concession in Tuition Fees|
|170/200 Cut Off||20% Concession in Tuition Fees|
|Sports Quota (Representation in District / State / National Level)||20% Concession in Tuition Fees|
Institute admits students in its undergraduate B.Tech programs through TNEA
Phone : 0423 – 2517474 , 2517581 – 84
Fax : 0423 – 2517699
Website : www.csice.org www.csice.edu.in
Email : email@example.com