MAM College of Engineering Admission 2017
M.A.M. College of Engineering, The Gateway of Knowledge, was founded on 10th of February 1999, and was duly affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai, recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu, and approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) in the same year. The college secured its ISO 9001 certification in the year 2003, and continues to hold the same, till date, with the award of ISO 9001:2010.
The M.A.M. College of Engineering, founded by the lofty mission and vision of its founder, Janab M. Abdul Majedu under the guidance of a noted engineer, academician and an administrator, Dr. S. Sathikh, a former Vice Chancellor of the University of Madras, is led by Dr. M. A. Mohamed Nizam, its Secretary & Correspondent under the directorship of Prof U. Sarvadayaparan, who is also an accomplished academician and an administrator, with a number of laurels and achievements to his credit.
- Entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled
- Separate department specific laboratories
- Central library with collection of over 36290 Books, 1006 back Volumes and over 66 national and 500 international journals (includes both print & online journals) along with digital library for online access of e-resources
- An open air auditorium which can accommodate around two thousand people
- Transportation facility
- Medical center for regular health checkup and medical shop along with 2 ambulances in case of emergency
- Ground facilities for all outdoor games like football, volleyball, badminton, kabaddi, cricket, 200 mts track, etc. along with a multipurpose Indoor stadium
- Shakespeare English Club is there in the college to develop the language efficiency of the students
B.E in Computer Science and Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Civil Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 4 Years
B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 4 Years
B.Tech in Information Technology, 4 Years
B.E in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Years
B.E (Lateral Entry), 3 Years
B.Tech in Information Technology (Lateral Entry), 3 Years
Master of Computer Application, 3 Years
Master of Computer Application (Lateral Entry), 2 Years
Master of Business Administration, 2 Years
MAM College of Engineering has a full-fledged CDP department which seeks the best career prospects for the budding professionals passing out from Engineering, Management, MCA and the other programmes offered. The prime objective of the CDP department is to maintain strong Industry Institute linkage and strive for the holistic development of students & groom them suiting to the Industry requirements. Having benchmarked ourselves with some of the best ascendancy in our arena and with the strong industry patronage of our mentors, ‘Team CDP’ surges ahead in offering tailor-made Career development and Training interventions adapted to the needs of the student community of MAM.
Why join MAM College of Engineering
- Placement assistance provided
- Government and institutional scholarship provided to meritorious and deserving students
- Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and approved by AICTE
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institute and NBA accredited courses
- NBA – Washington accord accredited institution
- Follows NPTEL online courses designed by 7 IIT’s and IISc
- MOU with leading IT companies/institutions and foreign university like IIT Bombay, Oracle, BSNL for research, training etc.
- Organizes periodic industrial visits and guest lectures
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell to promotes entrepreneurship development among students
MAM College of Engineering Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
- The candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized Board.
- For admission into B.E. and B. Tech programs, the candidates must have secured 60% marks in Mathematics and 60% in Physics and Chemistry taken together and aggregate of 140/200 in all the above subjects taken together.
- The applicants are required to meet domicile requirements of the state as laid down by the respective Admitting Authorities for admission to their Professional programs.
- The upper age limit for the candidate is 21 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- a) 10+2+3/4 years Pattern
(b) 10+3 years diploma + 3 years Pattern
(c) (i) 10+2+AMIE*
(ii) 10+3 Years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.*
Trichy-Chennai Trunk Road,
Tamil Nadu, India- 621105