Mahatma Gandhi medical college Admission 2017
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College: 2002
Status : Recognized(Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth)
About Mahatma Gandhi medical college:
MGMCRI – Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, is a leading medical institution in Pondicherry. Drawing its name from the great patriotic driving force, emancipator and Father of our Nation – Mahatma Gandhi, it stands upright, true to its lofty name and fame. Under affiliation to Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, a Deemed University, MGMCRI offers an amicable and academically challenging environment with an excellent reputation for teaching quality, state-of-the-art study and treatment facilities by it supportive staff. Nationally commended for its academic contributions to professional health education, our Institution serves a highly unique and culturally diverse student body and upholds excellent quality standards, academic advancement and personal growth among its students.
Mahatma Gandhi medical college Facilities:
A modern library housed in a 3 storied building, with a carpet area of 4,000 sq. mts. Fully automated with sophisticated library management software, it offers a unique ambience. Our library provides an excellent source of information to the students as well as the academic community for their educational and research programs with an exhaustive collection of more than 15,000 books, encyclopedias, journals and reports. In addition it has an extensive collection of a wide range of electronic resources in form of online e-journals, e-books and catalogues over the DELNET. It has in-house internet and multimedia facility and the comfort of separate reading and seminar halls, with a study space for 300 students.
With timely attendance being of prime importance, our University has its own fleet of buses to facilitate safe and timely transportation of students and staff to the University Campus from and to various parts of Puducherry during the day.
The University Campus has a café to provide a quick bite for the students, staff and the visitors near the OPD counter along with a regular mess that provides sumptuous food during the working hours.
Our University campus is a home away from home for the students. Various services are provided for the students and staff to make life easy and comfortable amidst their busy schedule with provision of various facilities like STD/ISD phone booth, Internet, Photocopying, Daily Need Store, Indian Bank 24 hrs ATM along with Wi-Fi for the students and staff to stay connected and have information.
Fitness & Recreation
The campus has a well equipped Gym and Fitness Centre along with provision for indoor and outdoor games and other recreational facilities for the students and staff to keep themselves fit and relaxed, after day long toil.
Our campus has beautiful, well structured and separate hostels for Boys and Girls set in a serene atmosphere within the campus. Every hostel room is air-conditioned, spacious, ventilated and well furnished. For the good health and safety of every student in the hostel, ozone purified drinking water. Within the hostel, hygienically prepared, good quality sumptuous food is provided to the students at a very nominal price.
Mahatma Gandhi medical college Courses Offered:
Mahatma Gandhi medical college Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
NEET UG 2017
NEET UG 2017- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2016 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2017
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
Candidates may check out below all associated dates of NEET UG 2017:
|1.||Dates for submission of application without any late fee||December, 2016|
|2.||Dates for submission of application with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||January, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE||January, 2017|
|4.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||February, 2017|
|5.||Date for availability of admit card||April, 2017|
|6.||Date for publication of the result||June, 2017|
NEET UG 2017- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2017 Exam Format
NEET UG 2017 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2017.
NEET UG 2017 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2017, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Mahatma Gandhi medical college Contact Details:
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College
Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 403,
Phone : 0413-2615449 to 2615458, Fax : 0413-2615457,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org