Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College Admission 2017
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College: 2006
Status: Recognized(Pondicherry University)
Annual Intake (Seats) : 150
About Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College :
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital (SMVMCH), Pondicherry was established in 2006 managed under the Sri Manakula Vinayaga Educational Trust to provide quality medical education to the aspirants belonging to the weaker sections of the society. SMVMCH is affiliated to the Pondicherry University. SMVMCH’s philosophy is to provide world class quality health care services to all sections of the society at an affordable cost with emphasis on philanthropy. Towards the above objective, the hospital has well qualified and dedicated medical professionals, para medical staff and managerial support who regularly enhance their skills to the most contemporary world standards.
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College Facilities:
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital Central Library is the best among the medical college libraries of Pondicherry
- Also equipped with an E- Library
- 16 hours service with supporting staff.
- Spacious 2400Sq. mt.
- Medical books 14730 nos.
- More than Journals 250 nos. (including back volume of Foreign and Indian Journals)
- Medical CD‘s 914 nos.
- Audio visual equipment, internet, Xerox facilities, Uninterrupted power supply.
- Separate Departmental Libraries.
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital digital lab equipped with 40 ultra modern computers of 100 Mbps Internet bandwidth speed is available round the clock within the college premises for the benefit of Staff and Students.
Proquest Full Text 900 and Abstract 300 Online Medical Journals MD Consult, Elsevier electronic product of 84 Full Text Online Medical Journals and 50 leading medical reference E books (Latest Editions). Drug database, Patient Handouts, Medical News, Practical Guidelines, CME, and Medical Images are also available.
N-List (National Library and Information Services infrastructure for Scholarly content) having 55,000 E-books and 2,100 E-journals.
Printout facilities, Uninterrupted power supply.
Lecture Halls and Auditorium
- Six well furnished and spacious Lecture Halls each with a seating capacity of 200
- Seminar Halls for each department
- A well furnished auditorium with a seating capacity of 325
- Specially built Exam hall for 300 students and Air Conditioned CME Hall
- Demonstration rooms at each department
- Halls equipped with latest Audio- visual equipment like OHPs, LCD projectors, Computers, Cordless Microphones etc.
Sports Complex with facilities for Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis and Cricket at the same time in different venues. The complex is located near the hostels and staff quarters. The second phase of the complex that includes pavilions with seating facilities, swimming pool, gymnasium etc. will be completed in a phased manner.
The College provides facilities for transport of staff and students. It operates buses and vans from Puducherry and Villupuram covering most Puducherry state, Villupuram and Cuddalore districts of Tamilnadu State.
Separate transport facility is offered for those who wish to spend their time after 5.00 p.m. in the college for utilizing Internet, library, Digital Library, Sports facilities and so on.
Hostels & Dining
- Proximate to college, Hospital and Playground
- Balcony attached single, double and triple rooms
- 300 seated Mess facility
- Game facility
- Recreation rooms
- Un-interrupted power and water supply
- Communication facility
- Separate hostel facilities are available for male and female students in the campus.
Campus has been provided with well maintained, hygienic canteen, which serves variety of menus including, Chinese, north Indian at subsidized rate. College has separate herbal garden, which has variety of rare plants. It is also provided with a large effluent treatment plant, rain water-harvesting system, Post office, Banks with in the campus.
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College Course Offered:
General Medicine and Surgery
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
NEET UG 2017
NEET UG 2017- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2016 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2017
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
Candidates may check out below all associated dates of NEET UG 2017:
|1.||Dates for submission of application without any late fee||December, 2016|
|2.||Dates for submission of application with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||January, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE||January, 2017|
|4.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||February, 2017|
|5.||Date for availability of admit card||April, 2017|
|6.||Date for publication of the result||June, 2017|
NEET UG 2017- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2017 Exam Format
NEET UG 2017 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2017.
NEET UG 2017 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2017, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College Contact Details:
NH – 45A, Madagadipet
Phone : 0413-2643000, 2643014, 2643031
EMail : email@example.com
Website : www.smvmch.ac.in