Meenakshi Medical University Admission 2017
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 2003
Date of Permission for MBBS :
for increase of seats
The Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute established at Enathur is located very near to the Temple Town of Kanchipuram. The College has been located close to the Chennai – Bangalore National Highway (NH 4) and is well connected by public and private transport systems. The college is located at about 60 kms from the Chennai metropolitan city and is well connected by all means of transport. The nearest airport namely Anna Airport (Meenambakam) is just 50 kms from the Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute. Train facilities are available in the nearby temple town of Kanchipuram apart from the rail and air transport facilities. Above all the college and the hospital are very easily and quickly accessible by road, rail and air.
The Medical College and Hospital is constructed on a total area of 39.08 acres. The total plinth area of the Medical College and Hospital is around 6 lakhs sq ft. The Hospital attached to the above Medical College is functioning from September 2001 and is equipped to cater to different specialties. The Hospital is fully equipped with best of machinery and departments. There are about 164 medical and 190 paramedical staff members who serve the patients round the clock. The Hospital maintains a record room in the clock. The Hospital maintains a record room in which each and every in and out patients medical history is maintained. This enables the Hospital doctors to analyze the patients health records during their future visits to the Hospital.
- Health Center
The state-of-the-art laboratories in MMCHRI facilitate the training and teaching of student in various streams to the level of industry expectations.
Hostel accommodation is available for Boys and Girls separately, within the campus. Uninterrupted power supply and water supply is ensured round the clock.All the rooms are well ventilated and built in cupboards have been provided. Solar heaters have been provided in the hostels. Sufficient toilets and bathrooms are available. Recreation facilities available in the hostel are, Television, Indoor games, News paper etc. The hostel provides hygienic and quality food. A comfortable dining hall has also been provided.
M.D / M.S
|1||MD-Anatomy||11||MD-TB and Chest|
|8||MD-General Medicine||18||MD-Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
Why join Meenakshi Medical University :
- Affiliated to Meenakshi University
- Separate placement cell and training centre for campus interviews
- Experienced and qualified faculty
Meenakshi Medical University Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
Meenakshi Medical University Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses. Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2017 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2017 including application form, exam dates ,etc,.
NEET PG the National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2017 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2016. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2016, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2016, and from November 30, 2016, to December 3, 2016, for postgraduate dental courses.
The NEET PG 2017 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognized institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
- A valid Demand Draft for the prescribed fees in favour of at ACS MEDICAL COLLEGE’ payable at chennai. (Note: Cash or Cheque will not be accepted)
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode with duration of 3 hours.
- There will be total 180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available in English & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2017 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2017 Result
NEET 2016 results will also be available on “DigiResults” website at (http://results.digilocker.gov.in) a CBSE initiative in collaboration with DigiLocker. Soon your NEET 2016 digital rank letters will be available in DigiLocker (https://digilocker.gov.in/), for those who have qualified under 15% All India quota seats. Please sign up for DigiLocker account using your Aadhaar number to access it. If you already have a DigiLocker account, please make sure to link your Aadhaar number to your account.
NEET 2017 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Phone : 044 – 27264338,27264339
EMail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mmchri.res.in