Paavaai Group of Institutions Admission 2017
Established Year: 2010
Shri.N.V.Natarajan, the Chairman of Paavai Institutions, hails from Rasipuram in Namakkal District, Tamilnadu. His father, Shri. Varadappa Gounder, was an enterprising person working as Civil Engineering Contractor and running a sago factory of his own. His mother, Smt. Paavaiammal is a simple yet strong-willed and hard-working woman. No wonder, Shri.N.V.Natarajan has inherited the traits of sincerity, dedication and hard work from his parents. During his school days, Shri.N.V.Natarajan had to look after the accounts in the sago factory not only on holidays but also in the evenings; and thus he imbibed the spirit of work culture. When he was a 9th standard student, a team of Commercial Tax Officers visited the sago factory one day and asked him what aspired to become. He replied that he would like to become an engineer, perhaps because his father was already a contractor. He was advised by the CTO to study Chartered Accountancy course for two reasons; one was that as there were too many engineers and there was nothing special about it and another reason was that only 2 – 7% would be the pass percentage in the CA Exams in India. The suggestion was really an eye-opener to the 9th standard student to hit upon his future academic prospects.
- CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE
- PAAVAI MAIL
- PAAVAI MOODLE
- SPORTS & GAMES
- HEALTH CARE
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY & WI-FI
- RAIN WATER HARVESTING
Paavai Institutions have well equipped libraries in every institution under its banner with a total of 3,00,000 books, 1000 Journals (Online journals IEEE & Springer link), Magazines and non-book materials covering all disciplines. The libraries are enriched and updated with latest books each year with increased subscriptions to many National and International magazines. Prescribed books for each semester are bought and circulated amongst the students.
The books are classified according to Dewey decimal classification scheme with open access system being followed in the libraries allowing students to borrow books for their reference.
Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls. The rooms are well furnished with all the required facilities while the hostel committee effectively administers the Hostels and Messes. The facilities include
- Purified water by RO Systems with water coolers.
- Modern kitchen with state of the art infrastructure.
- Mess providing healthy and sumptuous food.
- Beautiful, spacious & hygienic dining hall.
- Medical facilities in the campus.
- 24-hour water supply.
- Telephone and Indoor recreation facilities.
- Spacious rooms with Internet connectivity.
- Spacious courtyards creating a serene learning environment.
Paavai Mail provides students & alumni with a free 10GB lifetime email account along with 25GB online storage solution, collaboration tools, blogging facilities, online portals using Moodle, event planning, instant messaging tools and much more! Paavai Engineering College is the “Champion of Champions” at The Anna University Sports Board competitions. With a total score of 500 points, Paavai dethroned the decade long winners – St.Joseph’s, by a margin of 190 points.
NAAC Grade: A
B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E Computer Science and Engineering
B.E Mechanical Engineering
B.E Mechatronics Engineering
B.E Automobile Engineering
B.E Civil Engineering
B.E Agricultural Engineering
B.E Aeronautical Engineering
B.Tech Information Technology
B.Tech Chemical Engineering
DECE – Electronics and Communication Engineering
DEEE – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
DCSE – Computer Science Engineering
DME – Mechanical Engineering
DAE – Automobile Engineering
DCE – Civil Engineering
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.C.A Bachelor of Computer Applications
B.B.A Bachelor of Business Administration
B.Com Computer Applications
D.T.Ed. Diploma in Teacher Education
B.Ed. Bachelor of Education
MBA – Master of Business Administration
MCA – Master of Computer Applications
M.E Applied Electronics
M.E Computer Science and Engineering
M.E Engineering Design
M.E Power Electronics & Drives
M.E VLSI Design
M.E Communication Systems
M.E Power System Engineering
M.E Structural Engineering
Ph.D Management Studies
Ph.D Mechanical Engineering
M.Sc. Computer Science
M.Com Master of Commerce
M.Phil. Computer Science
Why Join Paavaai Group of Institutions:
- Placement assistance provided
- Received ‘second position (Bangalore)’ in Faculty Excellence Awards 2014 conducted by Infosys
- Autonomous institute
- Courses affiliated to Anna University and approved by AICTE
- Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC and NBA accredited for B.Tech in IT and B.E. in ECE, EEE, CSE and ME
- MOUs withMicrosoft, Wipro and Infosys for training and innovation
- Promotes entrepreneurship among students
Paavaai Group of Institutions Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
Paavai Training & Placement Cell is headed by a Director, with a Professional team of Aptitude, Technical Trainers & Placement Officers. For each of the Academic Department, there is a Placement Co-ordinator – to ensure & take care of the ongoing Communication, Personality Development and Aptitude Training. The team of Placment Officers interfaces with the Corporate Organizations for their Oncampus Visit to Paavai Campus for Campus Hiring, as well as organizing Industrial Visits, Internships, Guest Lectures for the Paavai Students. The Placement Officer also, co-ordinates for Company Specific Preparation of each of the Paavai Student. and aligning to the employability skill needs of the Corporates.
The Training and Placement cell plays a crucial role in reducing the gap between the Campus and Corporate. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between Hiring Companies and Paavai Passouts/Graduates.
- Prospectus and application for various courses may be obtained from the admission office of Paavai Educational Institutions
- All the applications duly filled in should be sent by registered post to the admission office before the stipulated date. Applications can also be directly submitted to the admission office
- Duly filled downloaded application from the website can be sent along with DD for Rs. 350 by registered post to the Director Admissions
The Director Admissions
Paavai Educational Institutions,
NH7, Paavai Nagar,
No need to write entrance exam, admission based on the anna university counselling
Paavai Group of institutions Entrance Exam
About the Exam:
Candidates satisfying the following eligibility rules as on last date of submission of application are eligible to apply. Passing the qualifying examination or changing the religion etc. after this date shall not be considered. No need to right the separate Entrance exam
- Other State candidates who have studied VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Std. in Tamil Nadu, need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate
- Children of Central Government Employees otherwise not domicile of Tamil Nadu may also apply for admission, irrespective of their domicile, provided their parents or guardians (only if both parents are not alive) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS at the time of submission of application which should be supported by enclosing a certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian, to that effect.
- Sons / daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre Officers otherwise not native of Tamil Nadu are eligible.
- Children of Employees in Public Sector or Government recognised Institutions who at the time of submission of application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years may also apply, irrespective of their domicile, provided a certificate from the employer is enclosed along with the application that the person is a Permanent Employee of the Firm or Institution concerned with evidence like Income Tax return, PF Slip, etc. and is working in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS. Applications without proper Employer Certificate or without Nativity Certificate for the sub clause (ii), (iii) and mentioned above will not be considered.
- The candidates mentioned in sub clause (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) are eligible for Open Competition only.
Anna University counselling dates
How to Apply:
|S.No||||Programme||Sanctioned Intake||Admission Procedure|
|1.||B.E||120||50% admission through Government Counseling based on Cut of mark
50% admission through Consortium Of Self Financing Professional, Arts & Science Colleges In Tamil Nadu
PGI 2017 Counselling:
The counselling of PGI 2017 will be held for the merit holders. In it, the seats will be allocated to them. For the counselling, the call letters will be published on the official website after the announcement of the result. In the letter, candidates will be informed about the counselling date, venue and other details. The seat allocation will be done in multiple rounds the counselling.
Paavai Educational Institutions,
NH7, Paavai Nagar,
E-mail : email@example.com