Rohini College of Engineering Admission 2017
Rohini College of Engineering and Technology was approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University for running the UG and PG courses.
A holistic environment is needed to produce fruitful result in the academics. Education and environment should go in parallel. The environment is so friendly that the students are self motivated to concentrate in their studies. The institution is located on a lush green surrounding. The location is very breezy spreading the fragrance to all of its directions. . The layout of the class rooms, laboratories and workshops are arranged in such a way that facilitates the students to access all areas at ease. Well qualified and experienced faculty members impart quality education in a green environment and a good and pleasant infra structure.
The Central library has been built to the International standards with centrally air-conditioned facility. It has specialized collections of Books, Journals & other resources in Engineering and Technology, Science & Humanities and Management. The College has got subscriptions from many reputed Digital Data Banks, e-Journal Banks like Indian Journals and many more. The college has e-Library to provide the facilities like e-Book, lecture materials, etc.
THE OPULANT HALL
The First Floor of the mainblock is adorned with the Majestic appearance of a spacious Magnificent hall. The hall is designed for the purpose of Conducting Seminars and Conferences. The inauguration of the hall was conducted on 22nd July. Hon.Chairman Shri.K.Neela Marthandan, esteemed Managing Director Dr.N. Neela Vishnu and Director Ms. Meera Zenith graced the occasion by their presence followed by the lighting of the traditional Lamp, in an auspicious moment the Director Ms. Meera Zenith inaugurated the hall. When the attractive letters “The Opulant Hall” spaikled on the name plate the dignitaries Staff and students expressed their joy with big applause. The Principal Dr.K. Sasi addressed the gathering. After the vote of thanks the programme ended with National Anthem.
ACTIVITIES AND CLUBS
Students of are exposed to a variety of social, cultural, intellectual, recreational opportunities. Such experiences fulfill the lives of the students and enrich with wide potential .Co-curricular and extracurricular activities are executed by a number of associations, clubs, and societies. They are managed by students’ representatives and monitored by faculty in charges.
Organize seminars, debates, lectures and popular talks on environmental issues. Conduct campaign against banned carry bags, use of loud speakers etc. Make field visit to environmentally important sites including polluted and degraded sites. Organize rallies, marches, human chains and at public places with a view to spread environmental awareness. Action based activities like tree plantation, cleanliness drives both within and outside the campus.ØSpread environmental awareness. Action based activities like tree plantation, cleanliness drives both within and outside the campus.
A modern and well furnished hostel, that categorizes in to three different classes, is provided for both boys and girls separately.
- The hostel has a common room with facilities like TV and provision for indoor games like caroms, chess, etc.
- Gym Facility available for both boys & girls
- A hygienic and delicious Tamilnadu/Kerala veg and non-veg food is served in unlimited quantity.
- RO treated quality drinking water is provided to the students.
- Common prayer hall is made available
- 24 Hours Wi-Fi Facility available.
The hostel mess provides sumptuous food, catering to the needs of all inmates. A hygienic and delicious food is served in unlimited quantity. RO treated quality drinking water is provided to the students.
- Food court – Three Food Counters which serves South Indian Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian Food along with Snacks and Juices. Common Self Service Dine, AC restaurant facility with Dine-In is also available.
- Shopping plaza – Shopping plaza is a compact form of the traditional daily needful products like stationery, snacks, household cleaners, pharmacy products etc in a self-service way.
- DTP Centre
- ATM Facility
- Spa for students
- Dispensary with Doctors.
- Gym Facility available for both boys & girls
- Online fees payment option
- Engineering practices lab
- Manufacturing Technology Lab
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery lab
- Strength of materials lab
- Thermal Lab.
- Heat Transfer Lab
- Dynamics Lab.
- CAD/CAM lab.
- Metrology and Measurements Lab.
- Mechatronics Lab.
UNDER GRADUATE COURSES
- BE – Civil Engineering.
- BE – Computer Science and Engineering.
- BE – Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- BE – Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- BE – Mechanical Engineering
POST GRADUATE COURSES
- ME – Communication Systems.
- ME – Computer Science and Engineering.
- ME – Construction Engineering and Management.
- ME – Thermal Engineering.
Why Join Rohini College of Engineering
- Beautiful campus with plenty of green space.
- Spacious and airy class rooms with modern teaching aids.
- Most modern and advanced Lab Facilities.
- 24 Hours WI-FI enabled campus.
- Produces excellent placement record every year.
- Cultural activities to bring out creativity and leadership quality.
- Fully equipped independent hostels for men and women with 24 hours electricity, water supply and medical facility.
Rohini College of Engineering Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
Placements at Amrita have always been excellent. Be it Engineering or Arts and Sciences, students who are eligible and opt for placements have more than one job offer, on an average. Exercising their dream option, some of them have up to three job offers by the end of their course.
Some highlights of the placements have been:
- Consistent, near-100% placements in the past for Engineering and above 75% for the others.
- Dream option available for placed students to go for higher packages and better job profiles.
- Highest packages consistently in double figures in lakhs p.a. for the last several years.
- Placement statistics for the year 2012-2013 are given below:
* Percentage of Students Placed: 99.23
* No. of Companies Visited: 80
* Average Salary (Lakhs / year): 3.62
* Maximum Salary (Lakhs / year): 13.84
* Highest Salary Paid by: Amazon
At Amrita, companies vie with each other to be the early birds for hiring, thanks to the quality of students, past and present. Our alumni have created such a great impression in the minds of their employers through hard work, commitment and a rare sense of dedication to the profession that all our past recruiters come again and again to recruit, their offtake increasing with each passing year.
Admission of students under Government Quota through Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is a single window admission process for admission to first year Engineering and Technology courses like B.E./B.Tech. degree courses in Anna University affiliated colleges.
Candidates may also join the College under Management Quota. Admission forms shall be obtained from the College office.
The eligibility criteria for admission into the B.E/B.Tech courses are as follows:
Near Anjugramam JN,
Kanyakumari Main Road
Tel : 04652-266665
Fax : 04652-266605
Mob : 98942 18888