Sri Sairam College Of Engineering Admission 2017
Established Year: 1995
Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai, established in the year 1995 by MJF.Ln.Leo Muthu, Chairman of Sapthagiri Educational Trust, is a non-profitable, and non-minority institution. A well defined vision, highly committed mission and dedicated leadership facilitate Sri Sairam Engineering College to be in the best of educational institutions in the country. Since its inception , our Institution has grown into a vast conglomerate of magnificent buildings, state-of-the art and sophisticated laboratories internet centres, modern library and a superlative sports complex-each a land mark in itself across 300 acres. Its quiet and idyllic surroundings, comprising of the architecturally and aesthetically designed buildings, the sports playgrounds and the lush greenery make it one of the most preferred destinations for the aspirants of Engineering studies. The College is affiliated to Anna University and is also approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
Imbibed with the message of Shridi Saibaba, our Chairman ventured into the realm of providing quality technical education to both urban and rural students from Tamilnadu as well as other states, offering a flexible and real world based approach in education.
Constructed Area – 73,042 sq.mt
“The infrastructure and facility available on campus are amongst the very best”
The SEC campus spreads over 300 acres in a beautiful and serene atmosphere ideally suited for technical education. The infrastructure and facilities available on campus are amongst the very best. It is a wholly self-contained campus comprising of everything that students on campus would ever require. Come; see it to believe it.
Generator: A standby power generator is provided in the campus to take care of the occasional power shut down due to maintenance.
A technologically adept campus: A campus wide wireless computing network is in place that allows faculty, staff and students to log on to the Internet at any point of time. The Internet lab powered by dedicated leased lines (upto 68 Mbps) is open for students even after college hours to help them spend extra time to make use of the abundant information available on the Internet
A library is the heart of an academic institution. Our institution encourages all students and staff members to make the best use of the library that has been carefully built up since the inception of the college. The library is housed in a spacious area of 625 sq.m., fully computerized and air-conditioned with Reference Section, Magazine Section and Stack Area. Presently there are more than 36,000 books and reference volumes stacked for the benefit of staff and students. There is an established media resource centre. Our library follows the open access system and is encouraging students to browse in the stack area. The library subscribes more than 180 specialized journals, over one third of them being international. We are also a member of US information service (USIS), British Council Library, CSIR, Delnet, Malibnet, IIT, CII, Madras Productivity Council and Anna University.
Constant addition of titles and volumes in all the fields of Engineering, Management, Basic Science and Humanities is the regular feature of our library. Every effort has been made to obtain all titles recommended by the faculty.
Newspapers, weekly and fortnightly magazines of repute are subscribed to enable the students to keep abreast of day-to-day trends. The library comprises of an Audio-Visual section equipped with videocassettes and CDs. We are having Barcoding and Internet connectivity. One Xerox machine has been provided for taking copies from library itself.
A home away from home provided for both boys and girls separately accommodating 581 boy students and 276 girl students in an area of 20529 sq.m.The architecturally designed buildings and the surroundings offer a cool, green, pleasant and eco-friendly atmosphere which stimulates positive learning. It provides a lively environment which helps in healthy interaction among the students.
- Students can access the internet (24 x 7) by either wired or wireless.
- Students can use the wired network by plugging the network cable in the network wall outlet.
- Student can connect to the wireless network by selecting the network named sairamboyshostel or sairamgirlshostel and use the WPA security key provided to students.
The College is easily accessible from Tambaram Railway Station by the state operated transport service. In addition, the college owns a fleet of 136 buses and these buses operate along nearly 115 routes in and around Chennai. Our booming transport facilities ensure that our students and staff are able to reach the college in time with utmost ease.. Our bank the Central Bank of India is situated in a sophisticated building within the campus with an ATM facility.Staff and students for transactional an all days. Our canteen is effectively functioning to satisfy the needs of students and staff with a variety of delicious food items at affordable rates.
NAAC Grade: B
- E. Mechanical Engineering
- E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- E. Computer Science and Engineering
- Tech. Information Technology
- E. Civil Engineering
Why Join Sri Sairam College Of Engineering
- An ISO 9001: 2008 certified institution
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
Sri Sairam College Of Engineering Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of our institution. The institute has provided the complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the cell. The cell is sensitized to function all through the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection programmes.
Reputed industrial houses across the country visit our institute regularly for the campus recruitment programmes. Our pioneering efforts have brone fruits in achieving academic-industrial rapport and we are proud that our students are absorbed by leading giants in the industrial firmament. The placement cell coordinates quite well with the corporate sector and provides well-developed infrastructure to facilitate the campus selection programmes.
The cell is designed to function with a high degree of professionalism. It provides almost instantaneous data to the corporate sector with regard to the candidates available for consideration towards placement in accordance with the preserved requirements. Indeed, we have been appreciated more often by the industrial houses for this special feature embedded in our work philosophy. The department which we handling is listed below
- IT – Placement Achievement
- EIE – Placement Achievement
- ICE – Placement Achievement
- MECH – Placement Achievement
- ECE – Placement Achievement
- EEE – Placement Achievement
- CIVIL – Placement Achievement
- CSE – Placement Achievement
This Regulations is applicable to the students admitted to B.E/B.Tech. Programmes at all Engineering Colleges affiliated to Anna University, Chennai (other than Autonomous Colleges) and to all the University Colleges of Engineering of Anna University, Chennai from the academic year 2013-2014. Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the eight semester B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Programme: Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10 +2) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under Part-III or any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent thereto. Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational stream (Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
No need write separate entrance exam, Spot admission given based upon the marks sored in the board exams
Sri Sairam College Of Engineering Entrance Exam
About the Exam:
Candidates satisfying the following eligibility rules as on last date of submission of application are eligible to apply. Passing the qualifying examination or changing the religion etc. after this date shall not be considered. No need to right the separate Entrance exam
- Other State candidates who have studied VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Std. in Tamil Nadu, need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate
- Children of Central Government Employees otherwise not domicile of Tamil Nadu may also apply for admission, irrespective of their domicile, provided their parents or guardians (only if both parents are not alive) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS at the time of submission of application which should be supported by enclosing a certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian, to that effect.
- Sons / daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre Officers otherwise not native of Tamil Nadu are eligible.
- Children of Employees in Public Sector or Government recognised Institutions who at the time of submission of application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years may also apply, irrespective of their domicile, provided a certificate from the employer is enclosed along with the application that the person is a Permanent Employee of the Firm or Institution concerned with evidence like Income Tax return, PF Slip, etc. and is working in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS. Applications without proper Employer Certificate or without Nativity Certificate for the sub clause (ii), (iii) and mentioned above will not be considered.
- The candidates mentioned in sub clause (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) are eligible for Open Competition only.
Anna University counselling dates
How to Apply:
Candidate who have eligibility as per the government norms, they can apply the anna university counseling
SSREEE 2017 Counselling:
The counselling of SSREEE 2017 will be held for the merit holders. In it, the seats will be allocated to them. For the counselling, the call letters will be published on the official website after the announcement of the result. In the letter, candidates will be informed about the counselling date, venue and other details. The seat allocation will be done in multiple rounds the counselling.
SRI SAI RAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Sai Leo Nagar, West Tambaram,Chennai – 600 044.
Tamil Nadu. India.
Phone : 044 – 2251 2222 (8 Lines).
Fax : 044- 2251 2229
Email : email@example.com
Resumes : firstname.lastname@example.org