St.Peters University Admission 2017
Established Year: 2008
Saint Peter’s is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States, founded in the same tradition as Georgetown University and Boston College. Established in 1872, Saint Peter’s University blends a unique learning experience shaped by rigorous academics, internships that provide real-world experience, community service, and a genuine, caring community that supports you long after graduation.
With an undergraduate student-faculty ratio of 13-to-1 and a stellar faculty committed to your success, Saint Peter’s offers more than 50 undergraduate majors as well as master’s level and doctorate programs. We’re small enough to know you by name and big enough to bring the world to your door.
Saint Peter’s University Office of Campus Safety is responsible for the safety and security of our campus communities. This is accomplished though a pro-active approach, which includes, state of the art security technologies, proactive security patrols, building security utilizing proven “target hardening” techniques, establishing partnerships with our local police, fire, and EMS personnel, and the establishment of a “See Something – Say Something” University culture.
Campus Services consists of Cleaning Services (contracted to Collins Building Services), the University Bookstore (contracted to Follett College Stores), and the Mail Room. Other support functions performed by Campus Services include centralized purchasing and contracting, project work, construction, and conferences.
The College has a network of libraries in the campus. The St.Peter’s University has a unique Library network in the campus. It includes Central Library, Postgraduate Library and Departmental Libraries of Mechanical, Production, C.S.E., I.T, E.E.E, E.C.E, E.I.E, Chemical, Civil, Bio-Tech, Management Studies, Aeronautical Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering, School of Architectural Library and also Book Bank Section for SC/ST students and Hostel Libraries. The University Library has 66046 Volumes of books and 22889 titles. The Library has 2407 books in the Book Bank section for SC/ST students. The Library also has Project Reports, Indian Standards and CD-ROMs. The Library subscribes 350 Online E-Journals from IEEE, ASME, ASCE, and DELNET and 104 hard copies of National and International Journals. The University Library also offers the following services to the users, Circulation Services, Web OPAC, Reservation, Inter Library Loan, Internet Services, Reference Services, Online Question Bank, Research Alert and Reprography Service etc. The Library services are automated, and Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) has been provided to the user to browse and retrieve the online information. Working hours of the Central Library and Department Libraries is 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Separate hostel facility for both boys and girls with accommodation capacity of 164 and 156 rooms respectively
- Rooms are available for single, double, triple and quadruple accommodation with attached bathrooms
- Reading rooms
- TV rooms
- Recreation halls
- Medical facilities
Dining Services at Saint Peter’s University offers a variety of catering services; from morning breakfast baskets and freshly brewed coffee to casual feasts, and elegant hors d’oeuvres. Our catering guide is filled with fresh and contemporary menus sure to fit any occasion. Please refer to the Regular Hours of Operation for schedules and services. Closing announcements or delayed openings will be shared on the Mac Mahon Student Center’s Twitter. School of Professional and Continuing Studies and Graduate Studies bring the University classroom to your place of business. Corporate clients include Pershing, Port Authority of NY/NJ, Horizon Blue Cross / Blue Shield, and NJ Transit.
NAAC Grade: B
- B.E in Computer Science Engineering,4 Years
- B.E in Civil Engineering,4 Years
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering,4 Years
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering,4 Years
- B.E in Aeronautical Engineering,4 Years
- B.E in Automobile Engineering,4 Years
- B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering,4 Years
- B.Tech in Bio-Technology,4 Years
- B.E.,2 Years
- B.Tech,2 Years
- B.Arch., 4 Years
- Master of Business Administration, 2 Years
- MBA in Hospital Management,2 Years
Why Join St.peter’s University:
- Deemed University by UGC
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- MOUs with national and multinational companies for placements
- Impressive placement record
- Promotes entrepreneurship development
- State-of-the-art infrastructural
- Organises conferences, guest lectures and industrial visits
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Strong alumni network
St.peter’s University Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
There are many employment opportunities available at Saint Peter’s University—from full- and part-time employment to work-study opportunities and internship programs. Our human resources team provides you quality service in a professional, efficient and caring manner. Our priority functions include recruitment and retention of a highly qualified staff, developing and maintaining a competitive benefits program including compensation, medical benefits and retirement plans.
Saint Peter’s University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship, ancestry, age, marital or political status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, disability (including AIDS or HIV infection), pregnancy, liability for service in the United Stated armed forces, gender identity or expression, genetic information and/or any other classification protected by law.
Admission notification given in leading National dailies and uploaded in the web site. Entrance Examintion for all the candidates of UG and PG programmes. For research programmes, entrance examination and interview were conducted. Application form can be had by sending a D.D for Rs.500/- for UG/PG and Rs.1000 for M.Phil. / Ph.D drawn in favour of “St.Peter’s Institute of Higher Education & Research” payable at Chennai.
No Entrance Exam, spot admission under certain marks eligibility
St.Peter’s University Entrance Exam
About the Exam:
No Entrance Exam, spot admission under certain marks eligibility
The candidate must have been born on or after 1 July 1996. The candidate should have qualified the 10+2/equivalent examination. In the qualifying exam, the candidates must have secure 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Along this, individually in these subjects, the candidates must have also secured at least 55% marks. Candidates withholding three years Diploma in Engineering degree, as awarded by State Board of Technical Education, with 60% marks may also apply.
|Release of notification||4th week of October 2016|
|Application form availability||1st week of November 2016|
|Deadline for submitting the forms||4th week of March 2017|
|St.peters University must receive the applications||4th week of March 2017|
|Opening of slot booking window||1st week of April 2017|
|Issuance of admit card||1st week of April 2017|
|AEEE 2017 will be conducted||3rd week of April 2017|
|Announcement of result||1st week of May 2017|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of June 2017|
How to Apply:
Step 1: Complete and submit ONE of these admission applications:
Common Application OR Saint Peter’s University International Admission Application. All applications may be scanned, emailed, faxed or mailed back to the Office of Admission.
Step 2: Send the following documents to the Office of Admission
- Academic credentials with English translation. Transcripts must be sent directly from your secondary school, university or an EducationUSA advisor. If you are using the Common Application for submission, items should be uploaded to the Common Application but may be scanned, faxed or mailed if they are coming directly from your secondary school, university or an EducationUSA advisor. Students may be required to submit credentials to aNACESapproved agency, such as WES, ECE or EP, for evaluation.
- Transfer students must provide official transcripts from all previously attended universities in addition to proof of secondary school completion. Students may be required to submit credentials to aNACES approved agency, such as WES, ECE or EP, for evaluation. Evaluations must be sent directly from the NACES evaluation provider.
- Proof of English proficiency(one of the following scores must be sent directly from testing agency).
- TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (overall)
- TOEFL may be waived per Dean of International Enrollment. In lieu of a TOEFL or IELTS score, students may use SAT or ACT test scores to satisfy the English Language Requirement (SAT 510 on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing Section or ACT English & Writing with a minimum score of 19 in each section).
- Completion of ELS Language Center course with a score of 112, Kaplan Advanced Level or FLS Language Center level 15.
- Saint Peter’s University International Statement of Financial Supportincluding proof of funding. This form may be scanned, faxed or mailed back to the Office of Admission with proof of funding.
- Short essay or personal statement(included in the application but may be sent separately).
- One letter of recommendationfrom a teacher, guidance counselor, school official, coach or community service coordinator. Recommendations should come directly from the recommender and may be scanned, faxed or mailed back to the Office of Admission. A SKYPE or in person interview may be used in lieu of a recommendation letter.
- Copy of valid passport page.Include a copy of your visa if you are currently on a valid visa in the United States of America.
Pin Code: 600 054.
Phone: 044 – 26558080 – 85