Tamilnadu School of Architecture Admission 2017
Established Year: 2006
Tamilnadu School of Architecture was sponsored by Tamilnadu Technical Education Foundation. The Institution was founded by eminent philanthropists Lion T.N.Palanisame B.A., MJF, Dr.P.V.Ravi Ph.D., and Prof. D.Suresh kumar, B.Arch, M.U.P, Director who are pioneering educators having unmatched rich experience in the filed of education with belief that the continuous perusal of knowledge is the sole path to success. The School approved by Council of Architecture, New Delhiand affiliated to Anna University.
- State of the art facilities with Pentium system networked with powerful Intel Xeon duel processor server.
- Campus wide networking and 24 hours Internet with 4 mbps R.F.link Bandwidth.
- Fully automated centrally air- conditioned library with excellent collection.
- Digital Library to access thousands of journals and references.
- Fully air-conditioned Seminar halls with multimedia facilities.
- Video lectures and modem teaching aids.
- Excellent sports facilities including Indoor Stadium.
- Transport facility from all points of Coimbatore, Tirupur and surrounding places.
The College Comprises of a well established library with 7500 volumes of Technical books, Dailies, weekly magazines. The library is primarily intended for the use of students, faculty and staff members . The library is kept open on all week days between 9 :00 a.m. and 5 :00 p.m.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls with hostel warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light. Hygienic and nutritious meals are provided by the mess three times a day.
The College offers bus service for the benefit of students coming from distant places within Coimbatore city. Each bus with capacity of 35-40 seats pass through different routes so as to cover major areas and colonies of Coimbatore. These buses are also used for industrial visits and short distance excursion trips. The College has an indoor playing arena with wooden court for badminton and volley ball. It also has a vast ground with athletic tracks where outdoor games can be conducted. For culture activities the college has a big auditorium with a seating capacity of 2000 people.
NAAC Grade: B
Bachelor of architecture
Why Join Tamilnadu School of Architecture:
- Affiliated to ANNA University
- Excellent Placement record
- Highly qualified faculty
- Scholarship for deserving students
Tamilnadu School of Architecture Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
Separate placement cell providing with assistance and facilities like-
- Industrial interaction
- Guest visits/ lectures
- Industrial visits
- Counselling sessions
- Mock interviews
- Skill development programs
- Resume building
- Applications available at the Administrative Office from 13th April,2016 onwards.
- The Filled in Application Form is to be submitted along with a DD for Rs:1,500/- drawn in favour of “Tamilnadu School of Architecture, payable at Coimbatore”
- Last Date for submission of filled in Applications along with NATA scores for students seeking admission under management quota is 04th June,2016.
- The Selection process will be completed by the 11th of June,2016
No need to write entrance exam, admission based on the anna university counseling.
Tamilnadu School of Architecture Entrance Exam
About the Exam:
Admissions for B.Arch., degree programme is open to all Indians and foreign nationals, fulfilling the minimum requirements for admission as per the norms of Council of Architecture, New Delhi and Anna University, Chennai. No need to write entrance exam, admission based on the anna university counseling.
General: Admission to B.Arch., degree programme is as per the norms of Council of Architecture, New Delhi and Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
A pass in Higher Secondary or a 3 year Govt. Recognized Diploma with 50% aggregate and Maths as a compulsory subject.
Pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) with minimum of 40%
Admission thro Government Quota:
Admissions for the B.Arch., degree programme in the open quota, is in accordance with the single- window counselling procedures of the Anna University, Chennai.
- Issue of Application 9 of April 2017
- Return of Filled 31 May 2016
- Release of Rank List 1st Week of June 2016
- Anna University counseling date
How to Apply:
- Application form available on the Online page mentioned in the below link Submit along with the DD 1500rs http://www.tnsa.ac.in/about_us.html
- Offline forms also available in the campus from 13 april 2017 cost 1500
- Follow the instruction carefully mentioned in the application form
The NATA exam is for 3 hours and has 2 sections:
Section 1: Drawing test (2 hours) – 100 marks
Section 2: Aesthetic sensitivity test (1 hour) – 100 marks
Aesthetic Sensitivity is to evaluate candidate’s perception, imagination and observation; creativity and communication; and Architectural awareness. The test shall be of objective type and comprise of topics related to,
(i) Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
(ii) Visualizing different sides of three dimensional object.
(iii) Analytical Reasoning.
(iv) Mental Ability
(v) Imaginative comprehension and expression
(vi) Architectural awareness
The Drawing aptitude of the candidate shall be judged on the following aspects:
(i) Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
(ii) Visualizing and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on the surroundings.
(iii) Sense of perspective drawing.
(iv) Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes or forms.
(v) Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
(vi) Understanding of scale and sense of proportion
(vii) Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on theme from day to day experiences.
TSAC 2017 Result
The care school of Architecture will announce the result of the B.Arch entrance examination on the official website. The candidates will be able to check it by clicking on the link here and entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the TSAC 2017 result portal.
The result will state the score and the merit of the candidate. The score will be determined as per the marking scheme of the examination, whereas, the merit will be calculated on the basis of the secured marks.
TSAC 2017 Counselling
The counselling of TSAC 2017 will be held for the merit holders. In it, the seats will be allocated to them. For the counselling, the call letters will be published on the official website after the announcement of the result. In the letter, candidates will be informed about the counselling date, venue and other details. The seat allocation will be done in multiple rounds the counselling.
Tamilnadu School of Architecture,
(Tamilnadu college of Engineering Campus),
Coimbatore – 641 659.
Phone : 0421 – 2911555
Mobile : 94422 08932
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org