Vel Tech Dr Rangrajan Dr Sakunthala University Admission 2017
This “Temple of Learning”, Vel Tech, has grown steadily over the years by the uncompromising vision, leadership and guidance of these founder couple and matured as Vel Tech University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 in 2008 with the clear vision “To create, translate and share frontiers of knowledge embedded with wisdom and innovation for a positive transformation of emerging society”. Since then it has been sprawling its wings not only in horizontal and vertical but also in all dimensions with the following missions: To nurture excellence in teaching and learning, incubate enquiry driven creativity, foster multidisciplinary research, instill integrity and honour; inculcate scholarly leadership towards global competence and growth beyond self in a serene, inclusive and free academic environment.
VTU transcends the boundaries of time and location to provide perpetual learning environment for all. A premier institution that upholds an extremely modern and state-of-the-art infrastructure that goes a long way in facilitating impeccable services for their students as well as the staff members. The university offers Campus Security, Accommodation for staff and students, temples for worship, recreational meet –up points, Dining, Sports Facilities, Health Centres, Medical services, Library, Transportation etc.
The various blocks are spread over 100 acres with a built up area of about 22 lakh sq. meters. Campus facilities smart classrooms, Active learning halls with international standard, well equipped seminar halls, modern conference halls, Auditoriums with large seating capacity, 100+ well equipped laboratories with state-of-the-art facilities, Research Park, Knowledge Resource Centre, Mentoring & Counselling cell, Training and Placement Division, Entrepreneur development cell, Wi-Fi internet, Industry Institute Interaction Cell, Bureau of Higher Studies, Library, Hostel Facility for Boys & Girls, Games/Sports/Athletics Facility, Hospital, Bank with ATMs, Canteen / Cafeteria, Transport, Staff Quarters, International Guest House, 24×7 Power back-up facility, Sewage Treatment Plants, Mineral water plant and Post Office.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Digitally equipped classrooms
- Well-equipped departmental laboratories
- Central Library stocked with 7546 Journals, 9597 E-Journals, 2711 E-Resources, etc.
- Transport facility available
- Medical facility available
- Auditorium equipped with all audio-visual aids
- Sports facilities like Badminton, Beach Volley Ball, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Gym, etc. are available
- Hygienic and spacious canteen
Facility in Hostels
|Number of Wardens: 2|
|Number of Resident Assistants: 2||Badminton|
|Reading Hall||Beach Volley Ball|
|Computer centre with internet||Kitchen with modern cooking utensils|
|Reprographic centre||Dining hall|
|Stationary Store||RO treated water|
|Recreation Hall||Visitors’ room|
|Beauty parlor||Parents’ stay room|
Ranking : AAA+
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Information Technology, 4 YearS
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry), 42 Months
- B.Tech, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(Data Analytics), 4 Years
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Network and Cyber Security), 4 Years
- M.Tech, 2 Years
- M.Tech (Industry linked Stream), 2 Years
- M.Tech, 3 Years
- Integrated MBA in Logistics Management, 2 Years
- Master of Business Administration, 2 Years
- M.Phil., 18 Months
- Ph.D, 5 Years
- B.Sc. in Electronic Media and Filmmaking, 3 Ye
- Master of Computer Application, 3 Years
- Master of Computer Application, 3 Years
- Master of Computer Application (Lateral Entry), 2 Years
- Sc. in Animation and Digital Media, 3 Years
- Provides placements with renowned companies
- Provides 100% scholarships for top ranking candidates from each state and union territory
- Accredited with an ‘A’ grade by the NAAC
- UGC recognized Deemed University
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Accredited by TCS, Wipro, and CTS
- Follows choice based credit system
- Collaborations and MOU’s with various Universities/ industries like National University of Singapore
for research, training etc.
- Funded R&D projects worth 20 Crores
- DST approved technology incubation centre
- Qualified faculty including Ph.D. holders
- Teacher-Student ratio of 1:15 for UG and 1:12 for PG
- Offers 32 value-added programs
Why Join Veltech Dr. RR and Dr. SR University
- Ranked 23rd among ‘Top 75 Private Engineering Institutes in India’ by Times of India in 2016
- Member of CDIO (Conceive Design Implement Operate) Council
- Opportunity for UG students to take up research internship from their 6th semester in global institutions
- Scholarship for meritorious students and working professionals on ‘First come First Served’ basis
- University funded by agencies like DST, DRDO, GITA (Indo Taiwan) etc., and Private Industries for various research projects
- MoUs/ functional relations with many universities in Asia, Europe and USA for faculty/ student exchange program and joint research
Veltech Dr. RR and Dr. SR University Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
Education that broadens the student’s knowledge and awareness in major areas of Engineering. The undergraduate curriculum at VTU allows considerable flexibility. It permits each student to plan their personal, educational goals with particular interests and future aims. The Undergraduate courses offer a variety of rich learning experiences inside and outside the classroom.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING
- VTUEEE 2017 Hall Ticket/VTUEEE 2017 Score Card / Call Letter
- Class X or XII Board Certificate as a proof for date of birth
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination(+2 or Equivalent)(if Available)
- Demand draft (Non Refundable) For “24000/- Drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University”. Payable at Chennai as a partial payment of tuition fees.
- Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship will be considered for phase I and II Rank holders based on their merit in the aggregate of Mathematics,Physics and and Chemistry in XII standard examination.
In addition to the Government norms, candidates who seek admission to B.Tech degree Programme should have either completed or appearing for, any one of the following examinations:
10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board, Central Board of higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open School; Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University; High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent.
Eligibility Criteria for VTUEEE 2017
- A pass in +2 (or its equivalent).
- Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in April/May 2017 can appear for VTUEEE 2017.
- For the purpose of consideration for award of the Veltech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the state from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying examination (12th standard examination of the State or Central Board) will be taken as the state to which the candidate belongs, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another state or union territory.
SCHEDULE OF VTUEEE
The exam is a Paper and Pencil Test (PPT) that is held in test centers. Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
- PHASE-I : VTUEEE 2017 Paper & Pencil Test on 29thJanuary 2017 (2016 fees structure.)
- PHASE-II : VTUEEE 2017 Paper & Pencil Test on 24th April 2017 (2016 Revised Fee Structure)
- PHASE-II : VTUEEE 2017 CBT Test on 25th to 30th April 2017 (2017 Revised Fee Structure)
- Batches: 10.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m & 2.00 p.m to 4.30 p.m
Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University
#42 Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai-600 062,
Tamil Nadu, India.
phone : 044-2684 1601, 2684 0896, 249
Mobile : 096004 09114
Toll Free No : 180030706949
Email : email@example.com