Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences Admission 2017
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 2012
Status: Recognized (Dr.MGR University)
About Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences :
Dr.R.Vasanthakumar, a philanthropist par excellence and our founder promoter is the President of Karpagam University. An enterprising industrialist, he is the Chairman and Managing Director of Karpagam Industries Private Limited, Bannariamman Engineering Industries Private Limited, Karpagam Yarns Private Limited, Karpagambigai Investments Limited and Karpagam Infrastructure Private Limited that together employ over 400 personnel. A Gold Medallist from the Madras University, he graduated with Honours in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. It is probably his deep-rooted academic interest that fuelled Dr.R.Vasanthakumar’s endeavours in the field of education.
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences Facilities:
Karpagam Arts & Science which was promoted in the year 1994-95 got NAAC Accredited & Autonomous status after 10 years. It was conferred with the university status by UGC and MHRD on 25.08.2008. To spread its wings into medical education, it promoted Pharmacy and Nursing colleges in 2007 & 2008. Now it is promoting medical college.
The library is well equipped with thousands of books. Numerous journals and magazines also adorn the shelves. It has separate readings rooms for the professors and for the students.
Separate hostels facilities with attached mess is being provided for men and women students of this college. A Cafeteria attached with the student’s cooperative stores is being run inside the college campus for the benefit of the students and staff.
Sports facilities like football ground, volleyball, basketball and badminton courts are provided. A well equipped co-operative store and a cafeteria are open during college hours. The Green Care organization has made sure the college is clean and green. Sufficiently loaded library and a major nationalised bank are also present in the vast campus.
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences Courses Offered:
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
NEET UG 2017
NEET UG 2017- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2016 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2017
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
Candidates may check out below all associated dates of NEET UG 2017:
|1.||Dates for submission of application without any late fee||December, 2016|
|2.||Dates for submission of application with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||January, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE||January, 2017|
|4.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||February, 2017|
|5.||Date for availability of admit card||April, 2017|
|6.||Date for publication of the result||June, 2017|
NEET UG 2017- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2017 Exam Format
NEET UG 2017 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2017.
NEET UG 2017 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2017, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences Contact Details:
- KARPAGAM MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL,
Othakkalmandapam, Coimbatore – 641 032.
Tamil Nadu. India.
- Phone:0422-2611144, 2904453, 6452888
- FAX:0422-2980022, 2980023
- E-mail:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org