Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences Admission 2017
Management : Trust
Year of Inception:2009
Affiliation: Pondicherry University
About Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences:
Born of a dream to rewrite the way the knowledge of dentistry is imparted, Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences, MINDS is an idea whose time has come. Adopting a holistic approach to the creation of thinking professionals, this educational institution offers every student a panoramic view of the future of dentistry. A future crowned with possibilities, opportunities and fulfillment.
Because of its holistic approach, the institution is confident of nurturing well-rounded individuals who are thinking human beings first and highly competent dentists later. With this assurance, MINDS invites students to come and take part in what could well be the most enriching and enjoyable 5 years of their lives.
MINDS is a part of the Mahe Educational and Charitable NRI Trust, founded by a group of like minded people hugely successful in their respective fields of expertise.
Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences Facilities :
- Computer Lab
- Internet Connectivity
- Extra Curricular Activities
Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences Courses Offered:
Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
NEET UG 2017
NEET UG 2017- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2016 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2017
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
Candidates may check out below all associated dates of NEET UG 2017:
|1.||Dates for submission of application without any late fee||December, 2016|
|2.||Dates for submission of application with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||January, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE||January, 2017|
|4.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||February, 2017|
|5.||Date for availability of admit card||April, 2017|
|6.||Date for publication of the result||June, 2017|
NEET UG 2017- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2017 Exam Format
NEET UG 2017 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2017.
NEET UG 2017 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2017, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences Contact Details:
Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital Chalakkara,
Pallor, Mahé – 673 333,