Sri Ramachandra Medical College Admission 2017
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 1985
Status: Recognized( Deemed University)
About Sri Ramachandra Medical College :
Sri Ramachandra University was established in the year 1985 as part of the Sri Ramachandra Educational & Health Trust under the leadership of Shri N.P.V. Ramasamy Udayar. Ever since its inception, the institute grew status of a “Deemed University” in September, 1994 under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. The University Medical Centre is the focus of the clinical teaching activity of the University. A 1800 bedded facility with the largest ICU in the region with state of the art equipment, the medical centre is a tertiary care facility that provides the trainee with the opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills from the finest doctors in the country
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Facilities:
- World class library with Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
- Physically Challenged Parking
- DTP and courier service
- Cricket pitch
- Football field
- Transport service
- Active Learning Centre
Sri Ramachandra University’s Central Library is the fruit of the vision of a great visionary Sri.N.P.V.Ramasamy Udayar. He foresaw the great strides of Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute and felt the need for a spacious library to be the backbone of this Institute. The culmination of this vision resulted in the 40000 sq. ft. ambient treasure house. In the year 1997, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute entered into a historical inter-institutional alliance with the Harvard Medical International, Boston, USA. To reminiscence this historical alliance this library was renamed as Sri Ramachandra Harvard Learning Centre. This centrally located and easily accessible Central Library is, perhaps, unique in this part of the world. As one enters this centrally air conditioned, well-lit, aesthetically designed library proofed with fire alarms, one gets into an atmosphere for serious intellectual work.
The Central Laboratory of Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre is situated in the 1st floor of Shri. Ramasamy Udayar Block. The fully air-conditioned laboratory is located in an area of about 6000 sq. feet and performs approximately 10,000 diagnostic tests per day. It has a spacious blood collection area and separate processing areas for Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Hematology and Microbiology samples. The Laboratory has got sophisticated fully automated biochemistry analysers, cell counters, automated culture identification and susceptibility systems. The specimens are processed by qualified technicians and reported by authorized staff. Most of the equipment are interfaced with the Laboratory Information System (LIS) and integrated with Hospital Information System (HIS), so that the results can be viewed in the ward and other patient care areas as soon as it gets released by authorized laboratory personnel. A strict quality control is maintained. Effective internal and external quality assurance systems are in place. This laboratory is one of the few that serves patients of a tertiary care medical college hospital and has also been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibrating Laboratories (NABL) with the certificate No: M0107 since 13.02.2008.
There are separate hostel facilities for both men and women students, with total no. of rooms is 3608. Single rooms available inside the campus to accommodate undergraduate and postgraduate students in medical and other disciplines. The campus has continuous running soft water supply and power supply. The avenues of trees and green plants give a resort-like ambience which is highly conducive to pleasant learning and peaceful living within the campus.
- Railway service
- Post office
- Skills lab
- Grocery store
- Security Office
- Garden restaurant
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Courses Offered:
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
NEET UG 2017
NEET UG 2017- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2016 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2017
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
Candidates may check out below all associated dates of NEET UG 2017:
|1.||Dates for submission of application without any late fee||December, 2016|
|2.||Dates for submission of application with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||January, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE||January, 2017|
|4.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||February, 2017|
|5.||Date for availability of admit card||April, 2017|
|6.||Date for publication of the result||June, 2017|
NEET UG 2017- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2017 Exam Format
NEET UG 2017 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2017.
NEET UG 2017 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2017, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Contact Details:
No. 1, Sri Ramachandra Nagar,
Phone : 044-24765625, 24765512,22523720
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.srmc.edu