Bharath University Admission 2019
Established Year: 1984
The first self-financing Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr.S.Jagathrakshakan. The trust then started Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, in 1989. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital was first recognized as a Deemed to be University by MHRD in July 2002, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 under the new trust Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). The Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was then brought under the ambit of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) in Jannuary 2003.
Later the following institutions of the trust were brought under the ambit of BIHER during 2004 and 2007:Institute of Science and Technology in 2003.
Every effort has been made to provide the best facilities for students who live on campus. Every student has access to a wide range of activities, facilities and support. Besides the regular hostel and dining facilities, there are affordable food services on campus that provide inexpensive and easily accessible lunch and evening snacks options. Bharath University, with its beautifully landscaped and carefully tended gardens, provides an ideal environment for a congenial learning experience. Here is a campus that invites students out of their hostels to spend time between classes midst greenery and a riot of floral colour
The Bharath University library was established in the year with three main branched of engineering such as civil, mechanical and computer science engineering. Gradually it has grown up in all dimensions in terms of collection and services. The library caters to the need of the faculty, students and research scholars. Books related to these discipline were added to this initially. Bharath University library has a seating capacity 0f six hundred
Bharath University gives great importance to the welfare of its students. It has separate fully equipped hostel facilities for boys and girls. It has 6 blocks of hostels with compound wall and landscaped gardens. All hostel blocks are well connected by roads. RO water plant treatment caters the water needs of the hostel. Sewage plant is fully functional.
5 hostels are located in Bharath University campus. There are 4 boy’s hostel and 1 girl’s hostel, which accommodate 1470 students in single bedded, two-bedded and three-bedded rooms with ac and non-ac facilities. There are 12 A/C rooms in boy’s hostel and 10 A/C rooms in girl’s hostel. Individual metering services for those who want A/C facilities is also provided. Post-graduates students have separate block of hostels. Each block has separate gym, library, laundry facilities and internet center. Each floor in the hostels has TVs with cable connection. Optional washing services are provided in well maintained separate washing areas. In addition, we provide a Men’s saloon for the boys.
10 Crore worth of 2 hostel buildings are under construction. It is expected the construction work will be completed at the end of May 2015.Each block is enabled with Wi-Fi facility. University ensures good safety measures throughout the hostel blocks.
The University provides transport facility from almost all parts of the city. One need not worry about commuting to the varsity.
- The fees will be accepted subject to the availability of seats.
- Bus fees once paid will not be refunded / adjusted under any circumstances.
- The students are also advised to submit 2 stamp size photographs for issue of ID Cards.
- Started in the year 1996, as a independent company.
- V. Kannan is the first NCC Co-ordinator on 21st May 1996.
- Enrollment of 20 cadets done on 19th July 1996.
- The objective of National Cadet Corps is to develop character, comradeship, and capacity for leadership among youth in India. NCC at BIHER motivates the students with best training and the ideals of selfless service. The training inculcates team spirit, a sense of nationalism and it also helps in developing the overall personality of an individual. The BIHER NCCwas started in 1996 as a Independent Company. The first and the second year students are enrolled for the duration of three years. NCC parades are regularly conducted in BIST Ground on every Saturday from 7.00 to 11.00 AM as per Parade Schedule. Pre-parade meeting is also conducted in front of the NCC Office on every Friday from 4.30 to 5.30 PM
|· Aeronautical Engineering
· Automobile Engineering
· Biomedical Engineering
· Industrial Biotechnology
· Civil Engineering
· Computer Application
· Computer Science & Engineering
· Electronics and Communication Engineering
· Electrical and Electronics Engineering
· Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
· Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
· Information Technology
· Management Studies
· Mechanical Engineering
Why Join Bharath University:
In Bhartah University 90% placement achieved for 2016 batch. University got UGC approved as deemed University. It got MOU with National and International institutes/ Universities like Northompton University, UK, Hiyoshi Corporation, Japan for research, student exchange etc. They Provides video lectures of NPTEL designed by 7 IIT’s and IISc. They have Membership with professional bodies like IEEE, ASME, ASCE etc. Various research projects have been completed by students and faculties.
Bharath University Fees Structure 2019
- Average salary offered: Rs. 2,40,000/- P.A.
- Maximum salary offered: Rs. 10,00,000/- P.A.
- Total Percentage of students placed: 90%
- They provide Placement Services like Dedicated training and placement cell, Conducts pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations, Provides career guidance and counseling to students on GATE, IES, GRE etc., Arranges English training, interview training which including mock interviews, guest lectures from HR Professionals, seminars and industrial visits, Imparts In-plant training for students in industries during summer and winter vacation, MOUs with Industries Giants like TCS, Accenture, Mahindra & Mahindra, Wipro Etc. For: Curriculum Development (CDP)/Faculty Development Programme(FDP)/Student Development Programmes(SDP) etc.
Top Company Tieups are listed below
Hero Moto Corp
Bharath University is conducting its Engineering Entrance Examination every year on an all India basis for admission to the 4 year B.Tech. Degree programmes offered in the three campuses at Chenani. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be admitted to the first year of 4 year B.Tech. programmes through counselling, based on their ranks in the Entrance Examination.
Bharath University Entrance Exam
About the Exam:
BEEE 2019 – Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) has announced its entrance exam date. The Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2019 will be held on April 19, 2019, in pen and paper mode and on April 20 to 24 in online mode. This examination is held for all engineering courses and for both postgraduate (M.Tech) and undergraduate (B.Tech) level. Candidates who want to take admission in Bharath University have to appear in the entrance examination to be eligible. The application process to apply for BEEE 2019 is now going on.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfill to be able to appear in BEEE 2019:
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Engineering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
- Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
BEEE important dates will be made available by Bharath University along with the information brochure. The application form of BEEE 2018 will be made available in the first week of December 2017. The admit card will be released one week prior to the exam dates. Below are the important dates related to BEEE 2019.
|BEEE 2019: Conducted by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)|
|BEEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Application Process Starts||started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|BEEE 2019 examination||
|Announcement of Result||06 May 2019|
|BEEE 2019 Counselling Dates|
|B.Tech||01st week if Jul 2019|
|M.Tech||4th week of Jun 2019|
The application form of BEEE 2018 will be made from the first week of December 2017 in both online and offline modes. The BEEE application process includes registration, filling personal, educational qualification information, contact details, selection of exam city and fee payment. BEEE online registration 2018 fee is to be paid online through debit/credit cards/net banking or demand draft.
How to Apply:
BEEE registration 2019 steps
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Filling up BEEE application form online/offline
Step 3: Upload/affix photograph and signature
Step 4: Payment of application fees
Step 5: Print of confirmation/submission of application form
The admit card of BEEE 2019 will be available for download online. Those candidates who have submitted their application within the prescribed timelines will be issued the admit card of BEEE 2019. The admit card includes the roll number, name, photograph, signature, examination city, exam centre. Along with admit card candidates have to carry an ID proof number to the examination hall. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the authority.
The exam pattern of BEEE includes the types of questions, total number of questions, marking scheme, duration of the exam. The question paper is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. BEEE 2019 will be conducted in the CBT as well as offline modes for 2 hours 30 minutes. Candidates will have to answer 100 questions from English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each correct answer one mark is awarded while no negative marking is applicable for incorrect responses.
Exam pattern of BEEE 2019
|S.No.||Sections||Total questions and marks|
|1||Part 1-English||which will comprise of a total of 10 questions for 10 marks|
|2||Part 2-Physics||which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.|
|3||Part 3-Chemistry||which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.|
|4||Part 4-Mathematics||which will comprise of a total of 30 questions for 30 marks.|
The syllabus of BEEE 2019 consists of all the subject areas studied in class XII. Candidates can prepare well by going through the syllabus of BEEE 2018 which will give complete details of the topics and sub-topics to be covered. Questions asked in the entrance exam will be from prescribed BEEE syllabus. Candidates are advised to check the detailed syllabus before starting their preparation.
Bharath University will release the list of exam centres where the online entrance examination for Phase I and II will be held. Previous year, the entrance test for BEEE was conducted in 87 cities for P&P test and 30 cities for CBT test. Candidates have to choose any three BEEE 2018 exam centres as per their preferences while filling the application form. The allotment of BEEE exam centres will be done on the basis of first come first serve basis. The examination centres will not be allowed while submission of the application form.
Entrance Exam 2019 Result:
The result of BEEE 2019 to be announced in February 2018 for Phase I while the result for Phase II will be released in May in online mode. The Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2019 result comprises score and rank of candidates. At the time of publication of the BEEE results, the rank will be notified through email to candidate’s registered mail ID.
Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling:
BEEE counselling 2019 will be held in the first week of May 2019. Only those candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list will be called for BEEE counselling. On the basis of the ranks, candidates have to be present in person to participate in the counselling of BEEE. The single window counselling will be held on the basis of their rank in BEEE 2018 at the university. Qualified candidates will receive a call letter from the university to attend counselling process. Candidates must carry all prescribed documents in original for verification along with two sets of photocopies. Candidates have to pay the admission fees through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘BHARATH UNIVERSITY’ payable at Chennai.
173, Agharam Road,
Tamil Nadu 600073
Phone:044 2229 0742
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org