Central Institute Of Plastic Engineering Admission 2018
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) is a premier National Institution devoted to Academic, Technology Support and Research (ATR) for the Plastics and allied industries in India. It is affiliated to Anna University.
The Institute offers Master of Technology course with specialization in Plastics Engineering/Technology, Polymer Nano Technology and Master of Engineering in CAD/CAM, Bachelor of Technology in Plastics Engineering, Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing, Diploma course with specialization in Plastics Mould Technology, Plastics Technology and also offers Post Diploma course with specialization in Plastics Mould Technology, Plastics Technology and Plastics Mould Design.
- All the centres of CIPET across the country have a good library with books related to Plastics Technology.
- The collection includes some rare books on Plastics Technology. The collection includes some rare books on Plastics.
- The Total number of books in the libraries at all the centres is around 35,000. Journals relevant to the Curriculum of all the courses offered at CIPET are available at all libraries in order to keep the students abreast with the latest development in their field of study. Keeping in place with the latest advancement in the Information Technology, Digital library is being established wherein the students will have access to the electronic books, journals and institutional repositories.
- Specialised services like CAS will be implemented for the benefit of the students.
- Hostel facilities is not available
- CIPET courses are highly recognised by Polymer industry fraternity across the country and known for its quality.
- The courses are offered with a perfect blend of theory and hands on practical sessions with exposure on state-of-art equipments and machineries.
- Our statistics shows that as high as 80% of the students are absorbed in various reputed plastics and allied industries and out of the remaining 20%, 5% turn into entrepreneurs and balance 15% pursue higher studies.
- Separate Training and Placement cell
- Placement cell interacts with the industries related to plastics and manufacturing fields and arranges campus recruitment
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing, 18 Months
- E./ M.Tech. in Plastics Engineering / Technology, 2 Years
- E in CAD/CAM, 2 Years
- Tech in Plastics Engineering, 4 Years
- B.E. in Manufacturing Engineering, 4 Years
- Diploma in Plastics Technology, 3 Years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT), 3 Years
Why join Central Institute Of plastic Engineering
- AICTE approved and affiliated to Anna University
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Central Government Institute
- Provide placement assistance to students
- Organises International conferences, seminars and workshops
Central Institute Of plastic Engineering Fees Structure 2018
Courses Offered – CIPET JEE
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT): (1½ years)
Age: Maximum age 25 years
Entry qualification:3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects
II. Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Management (PGD-PTQM): (1½ years)
Age: Maximum age 25 years
Entry qualification: 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects
III. Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM: (1½ years)
Age: Maximum age 25 years
Entry qualification: 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent
IV. Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT): (3 years)
Age: Maximum age 20 years
Entry qualification: Candidates should have passed Class 10 or School Secondary level exam with English and Science and Maths as compulsory papers from any recognized board of exam
V. Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT): (3 years)
Age: Maximum age 20 years
Entry qualification: Candidates should have passed Class 10 or school secondary level exam with English and Science and Maths as compulsory papers from any recognized board of exam
- CIPET Programs – Based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination
- Fee Structure
- PGD-PPT: Rs 16,500/- per semester
PD-PMD with CAD/CAM: Rs 16,500/- per semester
DPMT: Rs 13,750/- per semester
DPT: Rs 13,750/- per semester
- For details, please visit websitecipet.gov.in
CIPET JEE 2018 is a Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology who conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Through this exam, interested candidates can take admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Diploma in Plastics Technology. It also offers degree courses in B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in its affiliated institutions. Those candidates who are applying for the CIPET JEE 2018 can check exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
CIPET Exam Dates 2018
Candidates can get here the tentative exam dates of CIPET JEE 2018:
|Commencement of online application form||April/May 2018|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit Card issue date||May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2018|
|Admission Starts from||3rd week of July 2018|
CIPET JEE Application Form 2018
- Interested candidates can fill the CIPET JEE application form through online mode.
- Candidates can get the application form in the month of April/May.
- Examination centre will not be changed once the candidate submits the application form.
- Application form will not be accepted after the last date of submission.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidate has to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate is required to submit the filled-in application along with enclosures (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X / Diploma / Degree Certificates, attested community certificate [for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates)], residential proof for North Eastern State Region, if applicable) to the following address:
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
- The application fee is 250/-for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The fee can pay by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CIPET JEE 2018 entrance exam:
- Maximum age limit for M.Sc (Tech) is 21 years as on 31stJuly 2018.
- For PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM candidates, the maximum age limit is 25 years and 20 years for that of DPMT & DPT.
- Relaxation:There is relaxation in age for the SC/ST/North Eastern candidates.
|For PGD-PPT||3 year degree in science stream with Chemistry.|
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years of degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Matric pass candidates with Science, Mathematics and English can apply for this course.|
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|M.Sc.-PS||B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry|
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can prepare according to the exam pattern given below:
- Duration of Exam:The Main exam will be conducted in 2 hours and Preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Subjects:As per academic qualification and GK.
- Maximum Questions:Total of 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Type of Exam:It will be of Objective Type Question.
- Parts:It will consist of two parts, i.e. first is Preliminary exam and second is Main exam.
CIPET JEE Syllabus
The questions will be asked from the subjects that they studied in bachelor’s degree course to check their knowledge. It also included subjects such as mathematics, physics, chemistry & English. For preliminary part, candidates can make their general knowledge strong.
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Phone No.: +91-44-22254710
Mobile No.: +91-9677123886
Fax No.: +91-44-22254707