Chennai Medical College Admission 2019
Year of Inception of College : 2009
Date of Permission for MBBS :
14.07.2009 / 20.06.2012 / (2012-13)
Chennai Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (CMCH&RC) is located on the Trichy – Chennai National Highway 45 in Irungalur village,Mannachanallur,Trichy,TamilNadu, India.This Centre was started as a multi-specialty 350 bedded teaching hospital in the year 2008 (Essentiality Certificate: Government Letter no 54396/MCA2/2007-3. Dated 27.06.08, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai). CMCH&RC is well connected by road, rail and air with major towns of Tamil nadu and India.There is a good road network connecting almost all the villages of this area. Currently it has a bed strength of 750. This institution is the long felt wish of Thiru Thandavarayapuram Ramasamy Dr. T. R. Pachamuthu, Chancellor of the SRM group of instituitions and the Chancellor of SRM University. SRM is an abbreviation for Sri Ramasamy Memorial. SRM ventured into higher education in 1984, and since then it has grown and gained recognition at the National and International level. It is the Chancellor’s wish to have a medical college in a rural area, considering the needs of the rural mass.
Casualty Emergency department is the gateway for all emergency patients and it is one among the important departments in any hospital. We utilize the state of the art technology and modern life saving equipments for the betterment of the patients.Casualty/ Emergency department is providing round the clock service to all type of emergencies, handled by a qualified emergency physician along with 4 other medical officers. The doctors are well supported by a team of well trained adequate emergency nurses, paramedics and emergency technicians.
The library has internet facilities for faculty, students and research scholars. The library is well connected by intranet to other departments. With this facilities faculty members can search the availability of books and communicate with the librarian. Browsing centre is Air –condioned and has 40 terminals.
- Browsing centre-40 Systems
- Library server-1 System
- Issue/Return &Enquiry-2 Systems
- Digital Library -4 Systems
- Librarian-1 System
- Dy.Librarian-1 System
- Skill Laboratory- 3 System
- E-Library-2 System
This central library is unique in having a “Skills lab” to train faculty and students on electronic information technology and gain experience on the following. A large pool of Pathologists, Microbiologists and Biochemists having a rich & varied experience are engaged round the clock to meet the highest standards of Lab results. A team of qualified ,dedicated, experienced technologists and technicians perform investigations under strict quality control programmes producing accurate and speedy results.The skill lab is located in the second floor with an area of 60 Sq.m and a capacity to accommodate 25 persons.We have more number of Animation Cds.
- Tele medicine
- Tele conferencing
- Out sourcing of lectures Through web
- E-Books/ E-journals
- Computer system-3
Teaching faculty, residents and non-teaching staff including nurses are provided residential quarters within the campus. The campus is environment friendly . A temple has been constructed with in the campus. Independent hostels with an environment for games and recreation are provided to girls and boys. The details facilities in the hostel provided to boys and girls are given below.
Outdoor Games-Play fields for Cricket,Foot Ball,Basket Ball,Throw Ball,Volley Ball, Badminton
Indoor Games-Chess,Carrom,Table Tennis. Gymnasium-We have the Gym Equipments separately for Boys and Girls and also staff. Medical insurance scheme for both students and staff. 24 hrs ambulance availability . Treatments are given at concessional rates.
NACC Grade: A
- Micro biology
- Forensic medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Pediatric Medicine
- Radio Diagnostics
- Tuberclosis and chest disease
- Dermotology, verenology and leprology
- Obstetric and Gynogology
- General Surgery
- Dental Surgery
Why Join Chennai Medical College:
Re-accreditation and assigned a grade point of 3.20 and awarded A Grade. Letter Reference number- MCI-No.34 (41) RG-9)/2015-Med./140700/dated 09/10/2015. Letter Reference number- MCI-262(22)/2012-Med/108576/ dated 30-03-2013. MCI Approved
Chennai Medical College Fees Structure 2019
Chennai Medical College Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2018 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
NEET PG :
The National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2018 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2017. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2017, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2017, and from November 30, 2017, to December 3, 2017, for postgraduate dental courses. The NEET PG 2018 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognised institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode withduration of 3 hours.
- There will be total180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be apenalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available inEnglish & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2018 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2019 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. It will be declared on 5th June 2018. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET 2019 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Phone : 0431-3058687, 4298688, 4298666, 2910550, 3058686
EMail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.srmuniv.ac.in
Chennai Medical College Fees Structure Admission Procedure
Please Leave your enquiry and will respond to you Soon….