Government Dharmapuri Medical College Admission 2018
Management : Govt
Year of Inception of College : 2008
Date of Permission for MBBS :
05.07.2008 / 06.05.2011 / 21.06.2012 / (2012-13)
The Government Dharmapuri Medical College established in the year 2008 has 29.32 acres of picturesque land. The College is linked with the different sections of the town by bus routes and is very near to the National Highway NH-47 and the nearest railway station by just a few meters away from the college. The College campus contains Lecture Halls, three Storied Faculty Block, Administrative Block, 500 seated well furnished Auditorium, Library and Examination Hall. The Faculty Block consists of departments of Anatomy, Physiology, Bio Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine and Community Medicine with all the infrastructural facilities including audio visual teaching aids. Separate quarters for the Dean, Medical Superintendent, Resident Medical Officer, teaching and non-teaching staff have been provided for accommodation.
Our hospital has a well equipped operation theatres for both elective and emergency surgeries. The patients are posted for surgeries based on the concerned departments list. The emergency OT functions round the clock in the hospital. Ventilators with cardiac monitors comprising of defibrillator , Pulse oximeter are available ready . We have a well furnished blood bank centre in our hospital campus functioning round the clock . We have adequate stock of blood with some rare groups also in the blood bank.
The Government Dharmapuri Medical College library has been functioning in the premises of our Government Dharmapuri Medical College since 2008, being spread over an area of about 580.10 sq meters on the ground floor and first floor as well. They library has around 5071 books comprising of medical books and reference books, being arranged subject wise in their respective racks. We have good seating facilities for the comfort of both the professors and medical students who team here each day. Indian journals and foreign journals have been arranged in separate rooms. They have a Xerox Machine and computer with internet facilities to boost the performance of our readers. The Government Dharmapuri Medical College library functions from 8 am in the morning till 8 pm in the evening. We have a librarian with his team of library staff. Every day, around 100 students and 25 lecturers and professors avail the benefits of our library. They have a LIBRARY COMMITTEE who make necessary arrangements for the books and extra facilities of our library as and when required.
We have a well equipped 24 hour functioning central laboratory functioning in the hospital campus. We have a fully automated analyser for biochemical analysis which has a throughput of around 300 tests per hour.
Separate Hostel are provided for men and women. The hostel has a separate compound wall and Security personnel is available round the clock for the safety of students. The hostel has two recreation rooms one in the first floor and other in second floor with facilities like television, newspapers and Indoor games. The hostel is provided with Computer and Internet facilities.
The hostel is provided with safe drinking water (RO System). We have a separate parking place for two wheelers. The hostel is provided with adequate toilet facilities in each floor.
Our institution has a separate patient information centre which guides the patients coming from in and around dharmapuri district. This centre exists in the outpatient block of our hospital in counter no.5A.
We have a staff posted named Mr.Narasimman for this purpose who guides the patients coming to the hospital. Outdoor Games Such as Cricket, Foot Ball, Volley Ball , Throw Ball, Basket Ball are provided to the student. And Indoor Games such as Badminton, Carom, Chess, Table Tennis
- B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- Sc Nursing
Why Join Government Dharmapuri Medical College:
Approved by MCI, ISO certified 9001-2008 Many National and International Journals published by the faculties Many workshops ,seminars and conferences organised by the college, One of the best Government Medical college
Government Dharmapuri Medical College Fees Structure 2018
Government Dharmapuri Medical College Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2018 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
NEET PG :
The National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2018 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2017. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2017, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2017, and from November 30, 2017, to December 3, 2017, for postgraduate dental courses. The NEET PG 2018 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognised institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode withduration of 3 hours.
- There will be total180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be apenalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available inEnglish & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2018 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. It will be declared on 5th June 2018. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET 2018 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Nethaji Bye Pass Road,
Phone : 04342-233033
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.tnhmis.com/GovtDharmapuriMedicalCollege
Government Dharmapuri Medical College Fees Structure Admission Procedure
Please Leave your enquiry and will respond to you Soon….