Government Thiruvannamalai Medical College Admission 2018
Management : Govt
Year of Inception of College : 2013
Date of Permission for MBBS :
10.07.2013 / 04.07.2014 (2014-15)
Thiruvannamalai is a spiritual place and is a pilgrimage centre. People from the various places of India and all over the world are coming every year. Every month on Full moon day more than 5 lakhs people are coming to Thiruvannamalai to do Girivalam (Going around the famous Hill of Thiruvannamalai which is considered to be a Shivalinga). Thiruvannamalai is situated 180kms from Chennai, 85 kms from Katpadi Railway Station, 100 kms from Puducherry. Arunachalaeswara or Annamalaiyar Temple is one of the Five Pancha Boodha Thalas. World Renowned Karthikai Deepam Festival is celebrated during November every year, during which the Deepam is lighted atop the Thiruvannamalai Hill, which is about 2500 feet height. Thiruvannamalai is famous for the Asharams of Sheshadri Swamigal, Sri Ramana Maharishi and Yoghi Ramshurat Kumar (Visiri Samiyar). Sathunur Dam which is 30 kms away from Thiruvannamalai is the dam on Thenpennayar River is a famous picnic spot and also it is a drinking water source of Thiruvannamalai. Thiruvannamalai is well connected with Railways and Road.
The department of general surgery is a full-fledged department with 3 units functioning on all 7 days a week and providing round the clock services. Because of its strategic location on the national highway and it’s well connected to the nearby areas like Chengam, Gingee, Polur, Kallakurchi, Thirukovilur, Uthangarai which are located in backward areas. It provides quality treatment to the needy and poor people and also offers emergency and accident and trauma services. The basic clinical functions of the Department of General Medicine have been made available from the first day of functioning of the Government Tiruvannamalai Medical College and Hospital, Tiruvannamalai in 22.08.2013, with requisite faculty and infrastructure stipulations .Over the subsequent period, till now, as per the guidelines and principles laid down in MCI regulations and the norms of the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University,with the constant support and encouragement of the Government of Tamil Nadu, the department has been documenting a progressive pace of growth in the spheres of development, patient care, academic activities.
- The central library has a separate building with a built in area of 1603 Sq.m.
- It has grown along with the institution. It has a ground floor and 1st floor and can accommodate 200 students at a time.
- Internet Connection has been provided and through which the students and staffs can access the websites of all the premier institutions, journals and this has changed the method of teaching and learning.
- The main Objective of the Library is to provide documents, information and environment that can be helpful in imparting education promoting research and development thereby leading to improve patient care.
The Departments of Biochemistry, Pathology and Clinical Microbiology are integrated into the Central Laboratory Services to provide rapid results to facilitate swift decision-making by consultants of all specialties.
Separate Hostel have been provided for male and female students to the college at the campus itself. The room are clean, well-maintained and comfortable. For the day’s scholar students a hygienic canteen is provided with sufficient and airy space with balanced and nutritious food. Warden & Deputy Wardens take care of the Hostel Administration
Why Join Government Thiruvannamalai Medical College:
The institution is affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, for both UG course (MBBS)
Government Thiruvannamalai Medical College Fees Structure 2018
Government Thiruvannamalai Medical College Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2018 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
NEET PG :
The National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2018 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2017. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2017, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2017, and from November 30, 2017, to December 3, 2017, for postgraduate dental courses. The NEET PG 2018 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognised institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode withduration of 3 hours.
- There will be total180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be apenalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available inEnglish & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2018 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. It will be declared on 5th June 2018. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET 2018 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Master Complex, Dist. Collectorate,
Phone : 04175-237455, 238455
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Thiruvannamalai Medical College Fees Structure Admission Procedure
Please Leave your enquiry and will respond to you Soon….