Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College Admission 2018
Established Year: 1962
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur has been established in year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching and research University after reconstituting the Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur which was established in 1962.
Fifty batches of students have entered its portals to emerge after four years of rigorous education under the tutelage of some of the most venerable teachers, engineers ready to face the world and create new worlds.
The University has a full-fledged Health centre with two Medical Officers. The Medical Officers and dispensary staff are available round the clock. The timings of the dispensary are notified from time to time. Students are advised to get themselves treated in the University health centre. Serious cases are referred to the Medical College / District Hospital / Local Hospitals. Cases of serious illness and infectious disease must be immediately reported to the warden and Medical Officer. Homeopath services are also available in the University campus. Students applying for medical leave must have a reference from University Medical officers.
The Central library operates on open access system. Students and staff members are given free access from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm (Mon-Fri), 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Saturday) and 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (Sunday) to the books and journals, which are kept on open shelves. It contains sufficient number of books and periodicals on scientific, technical and other subjects. Total number of books including bound journals and ISI Code is 1,13,566 (One lakh thirteen thousand five hundred and sixty six). The library is fully Wi-Fi and also has E-Books and E-Journal facilities. The students are encouraged to make good use of library and reading halls.
- Fully Automated issue and return of books
- Fully Wi-Fi
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) is available for 24X7 on Intranet
- CCTV Network
- Air Conditioned Reading Room Facility (1 No.)
- Air Conditioned E-Library cum Reading Room Facility (1No.)
The University is residential institution with five boys’ hostels named Subhash Bhawan, Raman Bhawan, Vishweswaraya Bhawan (exclusively for first year boys), Tagore Bhawan and Ambedkar Bhawan and three girls’ hostels named Saraswati Bhawan, Sarojani Bhawan and Kalpna Chawla Bhawan. These hostels accommodate a total of about 1470 students. The hostels are well furnished with necessary amenities available with in hostel premises. The leased line Internet facility is available for 24×7 hours (except University hours) in every room of each hostel.Students admitted to the University hostels are provided with the necessary furniture. The students are personally responsible for upkeep of the articles issued to them by the warden in sound condition. First year students are provided with three/two seater rooms as per the availablilty. Senior students are provided with double and single seated rooms depending upon availability.
The University has two buses which are being availed by day scholars to commute to University and are also available to hostellers to visit city, as per the announced bus time-table. Besides buses, the University also has a matador and a Tavera car for academic/administrative purposes. A post office (Pin:273010) is situated inside the campus providing postal services to students/faculty/staff of the University.
NAAC Grade: A
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Computer Sc. Engineering
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (MCA)
- Master IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Why Join Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College :
- Offers Government scholarships
- Follows NPTEL courseware designed by 7 IIT’s and IISc
- Various research papers have been published by faculty
- Professional membership with IEEE, CSI etc.
- Promotes entrepreneurial activities
- MOU’s and collaborations with various industries for training, research etc.
Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College Fees Structure 2018
The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur is a preferred academic institute for a large number of organizations for recruiting B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA and MBA students. These organizations influenced by the capability, intellect and the professional readiness displayed by our students, have usually offered more jobs than they originally intended. From most of these organizations, we get to know many good things about the actual performance of our students. We have one of the best set of facilities the campus recruiters would like to have and we will be only pleased to make them available to the participating organizations. We also follow a simple and transparent placement policy. We welcome any suggestion from your organization that may help us realize our cherished goal of achieving the best match between the capabilities of our students and the needs of the organizations. We look forward to having your enthusiastic participation during the current session.
The admission is open to candidates under existing Government policies for both sexes without distinction of caste, creed & colour. Admission to Bachelor of Technology, courses is through an Admission Test conducted by MMMUT.
Eligibility and Requirements for Admission
- For the first year of the Bachelor of Technology courses:For admission to first year of B.Tech., the candidate should have passed 10 + 2 examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) and also in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry each without grace with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/St category).
- For the Second year of the Bachelor of Technology courses :
- Diploma holders: Passed 3 / 4 year Diploma examination from an Institution recognized by U.P. Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering/Technology except Agriculture Engineering with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) without grace.
- Sc. graduates: Passed 3 / 4 year B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) without grace and having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject.
Candidates who have appeared or are due to appear in the qualifying examination mentioned above are also eligible to apply and appear in Admission Test conducted by MMMUT. No Candidate shall be allowed to take his/her admission in case he/she fails to pass the qualifying Examination.
Allotment of Branch
The allotment of branch of study will be made at the time of the counseling on the basis of candidate’s merit position in the Admission Test conducted by MMMUT, availability of seats, the choice and the eligibility of the candidate at the time of his/her counseling. Branch change is not permissible after First year.
TThe reservation in admission to the University is regulated by the reservation policy of U.P. Govt. The details of the same are brought out in the Admission Information Brochure of the University.
Admission of Govt. Nominees
The provision for admitting the nominee students belonging to states lacking Engineering Education facility as reserved by Government of India are also available in the University as per quota allotted from time to time. For admission of such nominee candidates, at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics & / Computer are essential in qualifying examination (i.e. in 10 + 2 level or equivalent examination).
Award of Degree
The award of degree shall be made by the university on successful completion of the respective Course.
Note : The University reserves the right to cancel at any stage the admission of a candidate who has been found disqualified in accordance with the rules and regulations enforced at the time of admission or if the candidate has been found to furnish wrong information or involved in gross misconduct at any stage during the course.
Fees and Other Details
Fee etc. as prescribed shall be realized in each year at the time of registration in Odd Semester. Students will be required to deposit/pay the increased fee and user charges subject to revision by the University/ Govt. from time to time.
(a) The students have to deposit the fees and dues in accordance with the notifications. It has no concern with class or date of receipt of stipend etc.
(b) Fees once deposited shall not be refunded under any circumstances except the refundable component.
(c) The refund of caution money shall have to be claimed back by students if they so desire within stipulated period of one year after completion of the course failing which . It will be considered as lapsed and utilized for development/work.
Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College Entrance Exam
About the Exam:
MMMUT 2018 Application Form is issued to Candidates on Online Mode Only. MMMUT 2018 Exam offers Admission to Candidates in B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech, MBA and Other Master Degree Related Courses. Candidates must Regularly Visit the Official Site of MMMUT 2018 for Regular updates and details Regarding MMMUT 2018 Examination.
MMMUT 2018 Application Fee
The Application Fee for MMMUT 2018 Examination is as Follows
- The Application Fee for General and OBC Category Candidates is RS.1500
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Category Candidates is RS.750
- Candidates must pay the Application Fee Within the Specified Date and Timeof the Examination. Candidates must also pay the Application Fee Within the Examination Venue.
MMMUT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for MMMUT 2018 Examination is as follows
- Candidates must have passed 12thExamination with At least 45% Marks
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category must have Passed with At least 40% Marks.
- Candidates must also visit the Eligibility Criteria which is Available on the Official Site of MMMUT 2018 for more detailsand updates Regarding MMMUT 2018 Examination.
MMMUT 2018 Exam Dates
The Exam Dates for MMMUT 2018 Examination are as Follows
- MMMUT 2018 Application Form will be Available from- May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of MMMUT 2018 Application Form – June 2018
- MMMUT 2018 Examination Starts on – July 2018
The Dates which are mentioned above are of Expected dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Dates must log on to the Official Site of MMMUT 2018 for more Updates and Details Regarding MMMUT 2018 Examination.
MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Phone: +91-551-2273958, +91-551-6050001
P.A. to Vice-Chancellor: Sri Srikant
Phone:+91-9235500502(during office hours)
Phone(Information-Cum-Reception Center): 0551-6050036
Admission Enquiry: 0551-6050037