Madha Medical College Admission 2019
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 2011
Status: Recognized ( Dr.MGR University)
About Madha Medical College:
Madha Engineering College established in 1998,under Soosaiya Peter Educational Trust is a self-financing Christian Minority Technical Institution affiliated to Anna University. MEC is an ISO:9001:2000 Certified Institution and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE, New Delhi. Dr.S. Peter, the Founder and Chairman of Madha Group of Academic Institutions started rendering educational service with an objective of developing the younger generation intellectually and socially responsible citizens. Madha Group, besides MEC and a Matriculation school, has Institutions offering courses in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dental and Education.
Madha Medical College Facilities:
The college building with its unique octagonal design houses the out patient departments, the various dental and Medical Departments. It is also well provided with other support facilities like Library, Canteen, and administrative office. The college has the state of Art Lecture halls equipped with Audio Visual aids, LCD Projectors, and suitable acoustics, making teaching an art in its own trend. It is also our Philosophy to provide state of art equipment and technology coupled with academics to facilitate our budding dentists to imbibe the best curriculum.
The college library represents the citadel of knowledge, and in every way the pride of the college. With its collection of over five thousand text books, in Dental Medical and allied disciplines, National and international journals it provides the students ample opportunity to indulge themselves in their academic pursuits. It is also well provided with internet and 5 PCs. Students are also aided by photocopying and scan facilities. It worthy to mention that the academicians have made 1 hour mandatory use of the library each day for all BDS students.
The Dental College has separate Hostels for Boys and Girls. Each hostel has well designed and well furnished rooms shared by students. Good sanitation and drainage infrastructure makes the environs of the hostels, pest free and complimented with adequate natural lighting and ventilation. As a competition to the academicians “who provide food for the students thought”, The Hostel mess provides sumptuous, nutritious tasty food for the student’s palate.
MMC organizes blood donation camps regularly in association with Rotary Club,etc.. In addition to this,MMC conducts Eye camps periodically to help the people in and around Chennai We also have 24 hrs ATM facility, post Office with EMS Speed post Services and a Telecom centre.
NACC Grade: A
Madha Medical College Courses Offered:
Madha Medical College Fees Structure 2019
NEET UG 2019
NEET UG 2019- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2018- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2017 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2019
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
In the table given below, candidates can check official NEET Exam dates:
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||1st December 2018|
|Correction Window||14th – 31st January 2019|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET UG 2019- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2019 Exam Format
NEET UG 2019 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2018.
NEET UG 2019 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2018, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Madha Medical College Contact Details:
Madha Medical College & Research Institute
Kundrathur main road, Kovur,
Chennai 600 122.Phone : 0 81 480 77777 / 0 81 480 66666
Emai l: email@example.com
Fax : 044 247 800 55