pondicherry institute of medical sciences Admission 2019
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College: 2002
Annual Intake (Seats) : 150
About pondicherry institute of medical sciences :
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Puducherry is the outcome of the vision of Madras Medical Mission to create a medical school offering innovative medical education with internal participation. Through PIMS, Madras Medical Mission aims to achieve a number of elevated standards as quality medical education through outstanding, committed faculty, a state-of-the-art hospital and high quality services. Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences has been recognized by the MCI and the Ministry of the Health to conduct various post graduate courses.
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences is the culmination of the Madras Medical Mission’s far-reaching vision to create a healthier society by providing affordable and exemplary healthcare services and training young aspirants. PIMS has six Health Centre functioning now actively covering both Urban and Rural population in and around Pondicherry.
pondicherry institute of medical sciences Facilities:
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
- Sports and Games
Ranking : AAA
pondicherry institute of medical sciences Courses Offered:
pondicherry institute of medical sciences Fees Structure 2018
NEET UG 2018
NEET UG 2018- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2018- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2017 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2019
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
In the table given below, candidates can check official NEET Exam dates:
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||1st December 2018|
|Correction Window||14th – 31st January 2019|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET UG 2019- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2019 Exam Format
NEET UG 2018 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2018.
NEET UG 2019 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2018, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
pondicherry institute of medical sciences Contact Details:
|Kalathumettupathai, Ganapathichettikulam, Village No.20,|
|Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014, INDIA.|
|Ph : 0413 – 2651111 / 2656271 / 2656272|
|Fax : 91 – 413 – 2656273|
|E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|