Saveetha Medical College Admission 2019
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 2008
Status: Recognized (Deemed University)
About Saveetha Medical College:
Saveetha Medical & Educational Trust, is committed to develop this college into a renowned institution for Engineering education and research. The Saveetha Group of Institution is headed by Dr. N. M. Veeraiyan, a committed and dedicated Medical Professional. The campus of Saveetha Engineering College is spread over a 120 acres of scenic beauty,facing Chembarambakkam lake on the Chennai- Bangalore National Highway (NH4). Located at about 8Km from Poonamalee township, the college buildings are laid out amidst a serene environment. The Circular Block has a built up area of 2,20, 000 sq feet, and houses
Saveetha Medical College Facilities:
- Experinced Faculty – 36 Ph.D’s.
- All classrooms are equipped with High end Smart Board Facilities with Internet Connection.
- 24 x 7 Online Learning Centre.
- Communication Skills Laboratory.
- Nano Material Fabrication Centre.
- Active Placement Cell.
- Active Entrepreneurship Cell – Network of Saveetha Techpreneurs with Vibrant Activities.
- DSIR/ TEPP Sponsored Fabrication of PTFE Material Centre.
- Advanced Machining Centre.
- British Examination Centre, Cambridge University.
- Research Centre with Scientists from IGCAR & ISRO.
- Well- stocked Central Library with computing facility with e-journals – IEEE, Journals and Magazines.
Several medical equipments are commissioned for the well being of the patients and the students & Staff Community
- Two separate exclusive boys and girls hostel – 8 storied buildings which can accommodate 500 students each.
- Single, 2 & 3 Bedded accommodation
- Optional A/C facility
- State of the art Gym & Indoor games
- WIFI connectivity
- 24/7 in house medical care with 1000 beded Multi-Speciality Hospital within the campus
- Entertainment halls with multi channel television facility
- Open air movie screening facility for weekly movie shows
- Exclusive visitors lounge
- 24/7 security vigilance
- Treated RO water in all the floors for drinking purpose.
- Solar hot water for bathing.
- Clean Hygienic environment
- Smoking – free campus
- Ragging – free campus
Saveetha Medical College Courses Offered:
Saveetha Medical College Fees Structure 2019
NEET UG 2019
NEET UG 2019- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2018- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2017 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2019
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
In the table given below, candidates can check official NEET Exam dates:
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||1st December 2018|
|Correction Window||14th – 31st January 2019|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET UG 2019- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2019 Exam Format
NEET UG 2019 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2018.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2018, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Saveetha Medical College Contact Details:
Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam Kanchipuram Dist
Phone : 044 -66726632, 26810299, 26811299, 26811099
EMail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.saveetha.com