Sree Balaji Medical College Admission 2019
Year of Inception of College : 2003
Status: Recognized (Bharath University)
Annual Intake: 250
About Sree Balaji Medical College :
Sree Balaji Medical College & hospital has made rapid progress towards being recognized as a Medical school with high academic standards delivering quality health care with an emphasis on promoting social responsibility in its students. In keeping with the vision and mission of Bharath University.Sree Balaji Medical College strives to generate competent and humane professionals empowered to face future challenges with ethical integrity. Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital is a constituent college of Bharath University, Declared under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. It is situated at Chromepet, Chennai. It is approved by Medical council of India , Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt of India, New Delhi. The college is situated in the heart of Chennai City and is close to the Chrompet Railway station, bus stand and Airport.
Sree Balaji Medical College Facilities:
SBMCH has largest intensive care facility. With 60 intensive care beds and the latest in monitoring and ventilating equipment, the team of dedicated Intensivists provides life saving care to many critically ill patients. The neonatal intensive care unit takes pride in rescuing severely premature children with complex congenital problems. The Specialty Neuro And Cardiac ICUs provide advanced care to patients with cardiac illness and neurovascular conditions.
SBMC&H Central Library centrally air conditioned, well-lit, aesthetically designed library proofed with fire alarms, one gets into an atmosphere for serious intellectual work. Any member of SBMC&H has free access to a rich collection of more than 18138books, 160 journals, and over 7200 back issues at any time between 8.a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and 8.a.m. to 8 p.m.on holidays. The library provides and facilitates the students and the faculty to have free access to online journals. Multiple terminals are provided in the Internet club. Audio and Video room has a wide range of CDs and Video cassettes providing effective learning tools. In addition to the 270 seats in the main library reading hall, another hall with 250 seats is available for the users to read their own books. Photo copying facility is available in the library to help the users.
Well equipped and air conditioned laboratory provided for all departments
- There are separate hostels for men and women
- Each of which offers accommodation for up to 1000 students.
- These are comfortable, ‘no frills’ accommodation -offering single, double and triple room sharing.
- Spacious dining halls serve nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- The hostels are provided with cable TVs, telephone and Internet facilities.
- A professional team of security guards ensures safety.
SBMC&H ambulance services provide timely and quality pre-hospital emergency care for the seriously ill and injured patients. In addition, our ambulance services also cater to patients who need to be shifted to other places on a non-emergency basis. Our ambulance services extend all over the south.
Blood Components Available Always Include:
- Red Blood Cells
- Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Frozen Plasma
- Platelet concentrates
NACC Grade: A
Sree Balaji Medical College Courses Offered:
Sree Balaji Medical College Fees Structure 2019
NEET UG 2019
NEET UG 2019- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2018- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2017 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2019
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
In the table given below, candidates can check official NEET Exam dates:
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||1st December 2018|
|Correction Window||14th – 31st January 2019|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET UG 2019- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2019 Exam Format
NEET UG 2019 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2018.
NEET UG 2019 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2018, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Sree Balaji Medical College Contact Details:
Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital
#7, Works Road, Chromepet
Chennai – 600 044
Tamil Nadu, India