Tagore Medical College Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2010
Status: Recognized(Dr.MGR University)
About Tagore Medical College :
Tagore Education Trust was formed in 1997 by the Chairperson Professor M.Mala, M.A.,M.Phil., an Educationist and Philanthropist. Trust is pledged to the noble task of offering state of the art higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering and Humanities. The Trust has already earned years of enviable reputation by establishing Institutions offering quality education.
Tagore Medical College Facilities:
The Management has provided well furnished accommodation to the students to enable them to concentrate well on their studies. There are three separate blocks consisting of hostel buildings.
- The central library is situated in the 1st floor of main block with 2631sq.mt.
- It is comprised of a main reading hall which accommodates 150 seats and an own book reading hall with 150 seats.
- The total number of books present in the library is 12,604, which cover all the departments.
- It also has a wide range of National (69No’s) and international journals (59No’s) this library is attached with an internet room with access to e-jounals
Separate Hostel have been provided for male and female students to the college at the campus itself. The room are clean, well-maintained and comfortable. For the day’s scholar students a hygienic canteen is provided with sufficient and airy space with balanced and nutritious food.
A full fledged canteen is functioning from 7.00 AM to 9.00 PM within the campus to cater to the needs of Faculties, Students , Staff and Patients. The premises of the canteen is let out on lease to leading hoteliers to maintain hygiene, quality and rates. At present, M/s. Archana Sweets have entered into an MOU for maintenance of cafeteria.
NACC Grade: A
Tagore Medical College Courses Offered:
Tagore Medical College Fees Structure 2018
NEET UG 2018
NEET UG 2018- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2018- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2017 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2018
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
NEET exam dates 2018 have been released now. In the table given below, we have mentioned the dates of NEET 2018:
|Events of NEET 2018||Dates (Announced)|
|Starts of online registration||8th February 2018 (Started)|
|Last date of online registration||9th March 2018|
|Last date to submit fee||10th March 2018|
|Form correction window||12th March to 16th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||6th May 2018|
|Display of OMR sheet||2nd week of May 2018|
|Display of answer key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||5th June 2018|
|Counselling starts (1st round)||12th June to 24th June 2018|
|Seat allotment result declaration||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date of Joining||3rd July 2018|
|Counselling starts (2nd round)||6th July to 12th July 2018|
|Seat allotment result declaration||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date of Joining||22nd July 2018|
NEET UG 2018- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Format
NEET UG 2018 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2018.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2018, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Tagore Medical College and Hospital Contact Details:
Rathinamangalam, Vandalur, Melakkottaiyur Post
Phone : 044-30101111, 30101122
EMail : email@example.com
Website : www.tagoremedicalcollegeandhospital.com