Vinayaka Missions Medical College Admission 2019
Year of Inception of College : 1996
Status: Recognized( Deemed University)
About Vinayaka Missions Medical College :
Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem was started in 1995, affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu. It became a constituent college of Vinayaka Missions University in 2004. The institution is located in the rural area of Salem, South India in a vast area of 51 acres. The institution is running UG and PG programmes with 23 well established departments recognized by Medical Council of India.level. It is the Chancellor’s wish to have a medical college in a rural area, considering the needs of the rural mass.
Vinayaka Missions Medical College Facilities:
Medical education in VMU is offered at three locations – Vinayaka Mission‘s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospitals (VMKVMC&H) in Salem, Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospitals (AVMC&H) in Puducherry and Vinayaka Mission‘s Medical College & Hospitals (VMMC&H) in Karaikal, with hospitals attached and state-of-the-art campus facilities, the medical colleges of VMU offer medical education on par with the best in the country. The bachelor‘s program in medicine and surgery and master‘s in a variety of areas are offered giving the students a wide range of specializations to choose from.
The total number of titles in theCentral Departments Library runs to over 2800. Computerised catalogues of the library holdings as well as a card index are available for verification and use.
The Departments of Biochemistry, Pathology and Clinical Microbiology are integrated into the Central Laboratory Services to provide rapid results to facilitate swift decision-making by consultants of all specialties.
At Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College and Hospitals, Salem – Life in the campus is probably the most memorable period in the lives of the students. Multi-storied hostel buildings, built separately for both men and women are equipped with all the amenities for comfortable living and with excellent mess facilities. Strict discipline which facilitates a conducive atmosphere for self study, is maintained to build the character of the students. Entertainment facilities are available for the hostellers to spend their leisure time. Internet facility is also made available in men’s and women’s hostel. Lush green atmosphere coupled with vast sports ground surrounds the hostel complexes. Sophisticated Staff Quarters for the faculty members are also available at our College.
Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College and Hospitals, Salem provides counseling services in order to prepare the students to move with a firm sense of direction. Professional and confidential services are provided to all students covering personal and learning issues. Each student is attached to a faculty counselor during his/her entire course of study to monitor the progress of the student. The academic performance is closely monitored and appropriate corrective measures are taken in time through special coaching and additional training. Periodically, parents are intimated of their wards performance.
Vinayaka Missions Medical College Courses Offered:
Vinayaka Missions Medical College Fees Structure 2019
NEET UG 2019
NEET UG 2019- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2018- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2017 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2019
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
In the table given below, candidates can check official NEET Exam dates:
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||1st December 2018|
|Correction Window||14th – 31st January 2019|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET UG 2019- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2019 Exam Format
NEET UG 2019 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2018.
NEET UG 2019 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2018, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Vinayaka Missions Medical College Contact Details:
NH-47,sankari main road,
Phone : 0427-3012078,3012079
EMail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vinayakamission.co