Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2006
About Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute
At Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, they are justifiably proud of their Medical College, which is quickly becoming the preferred destination for medical education in South India. Students at Chettinad get the opportunity to interact with, and learn from, some of the best professionals in their chosen area. The academic team has been carefully selected as much for their professional competence as for their passion for teaching. We believe that learning should be mutually rewarding and enjoyable; and students find Chettinad teachers open, accessible and supportive of their goals and aspirations. Students of Chettinad learn in arguably one of the best equipped campuses in the country. Our 95-acre self-contained township includes sophisticated learning resources such as multimedia libraries, labs and museums. It also has a full range of student amenities such as hostels, cafeterias, gyms and recreation options.
Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute Facilities
The Institute of Undergraduate & Postgraduate Education for doctors, the Nursing College, the Institute of Emergency Medicine, the Institute of Paramedical Sciences and the College for Physiotherapy aim to attract the best talent in the medical and allied professions, and impart the trme anywhere access to high quality learning content, it encourages slow learners and promotes more efficient interaction between students and instructors, with on-line exams and improved evaluation techniques.
An organized museum and well-stocked library make learning interesting. The library is well stocked with over 9000 books and over 54 journals of which 11 are international and 43 are national journals. Library also subscribes to online periodicals. The Digital library with over 35 computers and high-speed internet facility and audio visual aids is popular. Apart from these facilities the library is maintained on bar coding and also has reprographic facility which can take 14 pages/min.
Students get an opportunity to practice in real time on dummies that function like normal human patients. This gives them the confidence and skills they need for patient interactions. There is a variety of simulators available: from delivery of a child to asthma simulator, ECG tube, etc. This is a self training method that will be supervised by specialized doctors. Our lectures are well supported by hands-on experience in the well equipped laboratories. Each laboratory can accommodate over 90 students. Every lab has a demo room for the students to receive their instructions and conduct small group discussions.
Chettinad Health City is a self-contained township. Students have a range of amenities to help them develop, including hostel facilities with nutritious food and connectivity in every room, numerous sports and recreational facilities, transport from the city, and access to Banking facilities, shopping, laundry services and a Travel Desk on campus. Separate accommodation with the latest amenities are available for professors, teaching staff, nurses and for support staff of CHC too.
- We have our regular CME programs and CNE programs
- The faculty is encouraged to present their research findings in both national and international conferences.
- Faculty regularly attend workshops and seminars.
- Eminent scholars and researchers are regularly invited to give guest lectures.
- Monthly audit meetings and clinical society meetings are held.
NACC Grade: NA
Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute Courses Offered:
Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute Fees Structure Call 9533390009
NEET UG 2018
NEET UG 2018- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2018- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2017 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2018
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
NEET exam dates 2018 have been released now. In the table given below, we have mentioned the dates of NEET 2018:
|Events of NEET 2018||Dates (Announced)|
|Starts of online registration||8th February 2018 (Started)|
|Last date of online registration||9th March 2018|
|Last date to submit fee||10th March 2018|
|Form correction window||12th March to 16th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||6th May 2018|
|Display of OMR sheet||2nd week of May 2018|
|Display of answer key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||5th June 2018|
|Counselling starts (1st round)||12th June to 24th June 2018|
|Seat allotment result declaration||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date of Joining||3rd July 2018|
|Counselling starts (2nd round)||6th July to 12th July 2018|
|Seat allotment result declaration||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date of Joining||22nd July 2018|
NEET UG 2018- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Format
NEET UG 2018 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2018.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2018, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute Contact Details:
Chettinad Health City
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR, Chennai),
Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram Dist.,
Tamil Nadu 603 103 India
T. +91 (0)44 4741 1000
F. +91 (0)44 4741 1011