Pallava Raja College of Engineering Admission 2018
Established Year: 2011
Pallava Raja College of Engineering , The Pallavan Group of Institutions has its own version of infrastructures and facilities, which include a terrific campus and well skilled lecturers. It acts as a catalyst to enlighten the ideas and to boost the student’s knowledge. Let the hard work payoff. It was in the early 1990s that I was deeply concerned about the regional Imbalance in the facilities available for Technical Education. No doubt there were quite a few Engineering Colleges in our district and our students were deprived of the fruits of Technical Education.Let the hard work payoff.
- RRC / NSS / YRC
- BANK / ATM
The Library is a treasury of Books and Journals with prominent titles. The library has several sections like Book acquisition section, Reference area, University Question Bank, Newspaper section, Reprographic section and back volumes of National and International and e Journals to effectuate the learning process.
- Regular subscriber of National and e Journals like IEEE,RMIT,JGATE and SPRINGER
- The systems are facilitated with resources like NPTL.
- Round the clock Internet accessibility is provided for the students
A separate hostel for Boys and Girls are provided in the college campus. Students have newspapers and magazines to read and TV to entertain themselves. Purified water is supplied for drinking and cooking purpose.
- Well Spaced Hostel rooms are provided to long distance students along with tables, chairs, shelves and cot. The clear environment which regulates the students to bring them back to the home effect. So that they never miss their home anymore.
- Seperate rooms allocated to students with tidy corridor and students daily needs such as individual toilet, hot water facility and 24hrs medical support.
- Hot tasty food served for students by the hostel mess team. Seperate seating arrangements for veg and non-veg consumers. There is a variety of food prepared as per the students suggestions.
- Mineral water is available 24X7 to all the students. The purification techinque is checked and cleaned weekly which keeps students away from diseases and flu.
- Tidiness represent the room in here. Students can enjoy the environment of home in the hostel. The fresh air makes the students to have a clear mind and body set.
- Study timings are carried out daily which helps the students to revise the day’s lesson and grow their knowledge.
- Staffs guide the students in the study hall. The calmness influence students to study and read the lessons in degree the need to be at.
- Leisure time. . . Yipee! Relaxment and enjoyment at the place they abode. The television with the home theatre speakers to have uninterrupted video and audio fun.
- Indoor games such as carrom board, chess and ludo is played here for relaxation to make them feel comfortable. Outdoor games such as badmition, shuttle cock, etc are also played.
- Students can update their current knowledge and wisdom with the world’s current affairs.
- Aptitude Skill Training
- Soft skill Development program
- Communication Skill Development
- CAD/CAM Training
- Personality Development Program
- Knowledge Exchange
- Guest Lectures
- Seminars, Symposium
- Industrial visits, In-plant training
- Meditation and Yoga practice
NAAC Grade: B
|B.E. -Mechanical Engineering||60|
|B.E. -Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|B.E. -Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|B.E. -Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
|B.E. -Civil Engineering||60|
Why Join Pallava Raja College of Engineering
- Promoted & Managed by Well Experienced (25 Years) Educationist
- Eminent & Well Experienced Faculties
- State–of-the-art Laboratories well equipped with Instruments & Devices
- Well Stacked Library with E-Journals Facility
- Curriculum based web courses (E-Learning) with National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL, IIT-M)
- Special Care will be taken on every Student through advisory System
- Transforms academically mediocre Students into Competent Scholars
- Periodic Interaction between Faculty and Parents
- High Speed Internet Facilities with band with Speed of 2 MBPS
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls
- Special focus on soft skill Development
- Regular Guest Lectures, Seminars, Workshops &Industrial visits
- Powered with 200 KVA Generator Back-up
- Transport facilities from Chengalpattu, Walajabad, Vandavasi, Cheyyar, Uthiramerur, Arcot, Arakkonam, Panapakkam and various places in Kanchipuram Town
Pallava Raja College of Engineering Fees Structure 2018
Of late, soft skills have emerged as a tool with enough power to make or break your career. How often do we encounter technically talented people who excel in their jobs, but whose career stalls beyond a certain point because they lack the social communication and relationship building skills to manage, work with and lead other people? Soft skills is an umbrella term which includes communicative skills, listening skills, team skills, Leadership quality, creativity and logic, problem solving skills, diplomacy and change readiness, among others. Soft skills are generally gifted and cannot be learnt from a book. Roots of soft skills can be traced back to one’s ‘Sanskaras’ (Family Values). Still, formal training can, of course, give you a fresh perspective, and teach you tips and techniques if you need to improve specific skills, but if you really want to ingrain soft skills into your personality, you have to become a keen observer, an eager learner and an assiduous workman religiously putting to practice all that you have learnt. Here are a few soft skills which may help you improve your career prospects and enhance your personality as a whole
All the courses offered by the college are approved by the All IndiaCouncil India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi , Govt of TamilNadu , Anna University, Chennai. Awards the Degrees.
Pallava Raja College of Engineering Entrance Exam
Institute admits students in its undergraduate B.E/B.Tech programs through TNEA
About the Exam:
Anna University will conduct TNEA 2018 counselling for admission to UG engineering programmes at participating universities tentatively in last week of June. Admission to engineering programmes will be based on marks obtained by candidates in PCM in the qualifying examination. No separate entrance exam will be held. To account for variations in difficulty level of different state boards to that of the State Board of Tamil Nadu, the marks obtained by other state candidates will be normalized. Additionally, the total marks will be reduced to 200 (from 300) for preparing the merit list. Candidates who meet the cutoff of TNEA 2018 will be called for counselling round. Counselling of TNEA will be single window process.
TNEA Important Dates 2018
The important dates of TNEA 2018 will include all the events related to the undergraduate engineering admission process and the dates corresponding to them. TNEA important dates 2018 will update candidates about events like tentatively ending of online registration apart from keep them up to date with the counselling schedule once it is available.
Important Dates of TNEA 2018
|1||Start of Online Registration||First week of May, 2018|
|2||Deadline for completing Online Registration||Last week of May, 2018|
|3||Last date to submit filled-in Online Applications||First week of June, 2018|
|4||Assigning of Random Number||Third week of June, 2018|
|5||Declaration of Rank List||Fourth week of June, 2018|
|6||Counselling starts||Last week of June, 2018|
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by Anna University to be considered for admission to any of the participating institutes of TNEA 2018. The list of criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu (TN) who have passed VIII-XII in the state can apply and needn’t enclose certificate of nativity.
- Candidates native to TN but who have passed VIII-XII in some other state must enclose nativity certificate.
- Children of Central Govenmnt Employees can also apply provided their parents have been working in TN for past five years.
- Candidates who have studied VIII-XII in the state of TN are eligible and don’t need to enclose Nativity Certificate.
Candidates need to have passed HSC or any equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The category-wise minimum aggregate % of marks required in the three subjects is given below:
|Category||Minimum % of marks in aggregate in PCM|
|Backward Class including Backward Class Muslims||45|
|MBC and DNC||40|
Candidate who are applying to Marine Engineering mustn’t be older than 25 years on the last day of submission of online application deadline.
TNEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria for other state candidates:
Under the other-state quota, candidates who are Indian citizens but not a native of Tamil Nadu can apply.
Qualifying Exam and Marks: Candidates need to score a minimum of 50% aggerate marks in PCM taken together (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in HSc or equivalent exam.
TNEA Application Form 2018
The application form of TNEA 2018 will be available only in online mode. After filling in the online registration of TNEA application form 2018, the candidate will have to send printout of the completed online application in person or by post to:
Secretary, TNEA, Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025
The application form must be accompanied by photocopies of relevant certificates and photographs and must reach the above mentioned address on or before the last date. The registration fee must be paid only online. Candidates must pay the registration fee as per the category they belong to, or else their applications will be rejected.
When filling the application form of TNEA 2018, care must be taken to enter only genuine information. The TNEA application form 2018 will include fields like education details and personal details. Also, when uploading any documents, the candidate must conform to the prescribed format.
TNEA Reservation of Seats 2018
Allotment of undergraduate engineering seats through TNEA 2018 will be done under seven categories. These seven categories and the percentage of seats reserved per category are outlined in the table below:
Reservation of Seats TNEA 2018
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved|
|Open Competition (OC)||31|
|Backward Class (BC)||26|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||3.5|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities (MBC & DNC||20|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3|
TNEA Rank List 2018 and Random Number
The rank list of TNEA 2018 will be available tentatively in the third week of June for those candidates who have successfully completed the online registration process. For preparing the rank or merit list of TNEA 2018, the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying examination would be considered. Also, rank list of TNEA 2018 would be prepared based on total marks of 200 (Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100). In case two or more candidates score the same marks in the common merit list, the inter-se-merit of the the candidates would be decided in a following order of priority:
- Percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics
- Percentage of marks in Physics
- Percentage of marks in the fourth optional subject
- Age of the candidate (the older candidate will be given prefernce)
- Random number assigned (higher number will be placed higher in merit list of TNEA 2018)
The common merit list would include the name and ranking of the shorlisted candidates. To check their random numbers, the candidate will have to log in using their registered email ID and password.
In case of Other State candidates, the 4th condition (age the candidate) will be the last condition for deciding inter-se merit. Also, the rank list will include the overall rank, region wise rank and community-wise rank of the candidate.
TNEA Cutoff 2018
The TNEA 2018 cutoff is the minimum rank a candidate needs to score to be in eligible for seat allotment. The cutoff of TNEA 2018 would be available for the specific college, community code (SC, ST, OC, etc.), and branch. The check the TNEA cutoff 2018, the candidate will have to go to the cutoff portal and select the relevant fields. The candidate, typically, would be required to enter three mandatory – district, college name, and branch, and one non-mandatory field – community code. Candidates who score the cutoff of TNEA 2018 will have to counselling round. When preparing the cutoff of TNEA 2018 factors like the number of candidates applying for admisison, previous years’ cutoff trends, and marks obtained by the candidates in qualifying exams will be taken into consideration.
TNEA Counselling 2018
The counselling of TNEA 2018 will be carried out according to merit and category-wise reservation of seats. Higher ranked candidates will be called for counselling of TNEA 2018 first and have more options to choose from. Candidates can pick their choices of branches and colleges from the available options at the time of counselling. Counselling will be held in offline mode and the candidate has to be present in person. If the candidate is unable to attend counselling for some unavoidable reasons, the parent of the candidate is allowed to attend counselling on behalf of the candidate.
Candidates who get shortlisted for counselling of TNEA 2018 have to pay the counselling fee either through Cash or DD. On the day of counselling, the candidate must also bring along originals of all relevant documents.
TNEA Seat Allotment 2018
The allotment of seats for TNEA 2018 will conducted in the order of merit. Also, when allotting seats category-wise rank of the candidate will be considered for filling seats reserved for candidates belonging to the state of Tamil Nadu. The choices entered by the candidate during counselling will also be taken into account. Once a candidate is allotted a seat, the candidate can go ahead and pay the remaining tuition fee.
For allocation of seats under other-state quota, the table showing the number of seats reserved for different regions will be followed.
TNEA 2018 seat allocation for other state candidates
|University/Institute||Region||Number of Seats|
|Anna University, Chennai-25||Northern||9||2|
If there are no applicant under Kashmiri Migrant quota, it will be reverted to Northern Region quota.
PALLAVA RAJA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
IYYENGARKULAM POST – 631 502
PHONE No: 044-27293099