Rajah Muthiah Medical College Admission 2019
Management : Govt
Year of Inception of College : 1985
Rajah Muthiah Medical College is a medical college in Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. Rajah Muthiah Institute of Health Sciences was established in the year 1980 with the opening of the Dental College. Thereafter in the second phase of development, the Rajah Muthiah Medical College was established in the year 1985. The MBBS course was recognized by the Medical council of India for 125 seats. The Medical Council of India recognition for 125 admissions was enhanced to 150 seats in 2003 along with 18 Postgraduate degree courses in various Medical specialties were started. Later 10 Diploma courses were added. MPT course was started in 5 different specialties
The Rajah Muthiah Medical College has a 1200 bed tertiary level collegiate hospital with all specialities, super-specialties supported by modern 24-hour laboratory and Radiological Imaging service equipped with Doppler, Ultrasound, Mammography, Digital X-ray, C-arm, CT Scan and the MRI.
Well equipped library with air conditioned library should be provided
Separate Hostel have been provided for male and female students to the college at the campus itself. The room are clean, well-maintained and comfortable. For the day’s scholar students a hygienic canteen is provided with sufficient and airy space with balanced and nutritious food. Warden & Deputy Wardens take care of the Hostel Administration
NACC Grade: A
Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Degree
- M.D. Anaesthesiology
- M.D. Anatomy
- M.D. Bio-Chemistry
- M.D. Community Medicine
- M.D. Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- M.D. General Medicine
- M.D. Microbiology
- M.D. Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- M.D. Paediatrics
- M.D. Pathology
- M.D. Pharmacology
- M.D. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- M.D. Physiology
- M.D. Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- M.D. Emergency Medicine
- M.S. Anatomy
- M.S. ENT
- M.S. General Surgery
- M.S. Ophthalmology
- M.S. Orthopaedics
- MPT Orthopaedics
- MPT Neurology
- MPT Cardio Respiratory
- MPT Paediatrics
- MPT Sports
Post Graduate Diploma
- Diploma in Anesthesia
- Diploma in Child Health
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Diploma in Orthopaedics
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis
Why Join Rajah Muthiah Medical College :
The Medical Council of India has accorded permanent recognition for annual intake of 150 students for the MBBS. Offers courses in Medical and Para-Medical branches. Offers comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Fees Structure 2019
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2019 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
NEET PG :
The National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2019 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2018. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2018, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2018, and from November 30, 2018, to December 3, 2018, for postgraduate dental courses. The NEET PG 2018 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognised institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode withduration of 3 hours.
- There will be total180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be apenalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available inEnglish & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2018 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2019 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. It will be declared on 5th June 2019. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET 2019 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Annamalai Nagar, C.Kothangudi,
Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone : 04144-238499, 238068
EMail : email@example.com
Website : http:\\annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Fees Structure Admission Procedure Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave your enquiry and I will respond to you soon