Sree Balaji Medical College Admission 2019
Year of Inception of College : 2003
Sree Balaji Medical College & hospital has made rapid progress towards being recognized as a Medical school with high academic standards delivering quality health care with an emphasis on promoting social responsibility in its students. In keeping with the vision and mission of Bharath University.Sree Balaji Medical College strives to generate competent and humane professionals empowered to face future challenges with ethical integrity. Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital is a constituent college of Bharath University, Declared under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. It is situated at Chromepet, Chennai. It is approved by Medical council of India , Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt of India, New Delhi. The college is situated in the heart of Chennai City and is close to the Chrompet Railway station, bus stand and Airport.
SBMCH has largest intensive care facility. With 60 intensive care beds and the latest in monitoring and ventilating equipment, the team of dedicated Intensivists provides life saving care to many critically ill patients. The neonatal intensive care unit takes pride in rescuing severely premature children with complex congenital problems. The Specialty Neuro And Cardiac ICUs provide advanced care to patients with cardiac illness and neurovascular conditions.
SBMC&H Central Library centrally air conditioned, well-lit, aesthetically designed library proofed with fire alarms, one gets into an atmosphere for serious intellectual work. Any member of SBMC&H has free access to a rich collection of more than 18138books, 160 journals, and over 7200 back issues at any time between 8.a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and 8.a.m. to 8 p.m.on holidays. The library provides and facilitates the students and the faculty to have free access to online journals. Multiple terminals are provided in the Internet club. Audio and Video room has a wide range of CDs and Video cassettes providing effective learning tools. In addition to the 270 seats in the main library reading hall, another hall with 250 seats is available for the users to read their own books. Photo copying facility is available in the library to help the users.
Well equipped and air conditioned laboratory provided for all departments
- There are separate hostels for men and women
- Each of which offers accommodation for up to 1000 students.
- These are comfortable, ‘no frills’ accommodation -offering single, double and triple room sharing.
- Spacious dining halls serve nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- The hostels are provided with cable TVs, telephone and Internet facilities.
- A professional team of security guards ensures safety.
SBMC&H ambulance services provide timely and quality pre-hospital emergency care for the seriously ill and injured patients. In addition, our ambulance services also cater to patients who need to be shifted to other places on a non-emergency basis. Our ambulance services extend all over the south.
Blood Components Available Always Include:
- Red Blood Cells
- Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Frozen Plasma
- Platelet concentrates
NACC Grade: A
Under Graduate Courses
POST GRADUATE COURSES
- MD General Medicine
- MD TB & Chest Medicine
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Padiatrics
- MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MD Anesthesiology
- MD Radiodiagnosis
- MD Anatomy
- MD Physiology
- MD Pathology
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Community Medicine
- MS Orthopedics
- MS ENT
- MS Ophtalmology
- MS General Surgery
- MS Skin & STD
ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCE COURSES
- MSc. (MLT) Medical Laboratory Technology
- MSc. Radiology and Imaging Technology
- MSc. Renal dialysis technology
- MSc. Cardiac technology
- MSc. Human Nutritionists diatics
- MSc. Yoga and naturopathy
- MSc. Sports and Exercise science
- MSc. Public Science
- MSc. Blood bank technology
- MSc. Emergency and trauma care technology
- MSc. Dermeto Cosmotology
- MSc. Bachelor of physiotheraphy
- MSC Nursing
- MSc. Post basic nursing
- MSc Medical anatomy
- Medical physiology
- Medical microbiology and apllied molecularbiology
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Genetics and molecular Dianostics
- Medical Nanotechnology
- Medical Biotechnology
- Clinical Research and Experimental Medicine
- Human Nutrition and Dietics
- Occupational health and Industrial Safety
- Health and Yoga
- Occupational Biology
- Medical Bioinformatics
- Counselling Psychology
- Medical Siocology
- Master in Pubic health
- Paediatrics Emergency medicine
- Paediatrics Intensive care medicine
- Neuro Anesthia
- Cardiac Anesthia
- Neuro Pathology
- Burns Management
- Palliatic care
- Infectious disease
- Aneathic Dentistry
- Dental Material
- Forensic Odontology
- Full Mouth Rehabiliation
- Minor oral and Maxillo facial Surgery
Why Join Sree Balaji Medical College :
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) assessed the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) during 29th to 31st October 2015 for re-accreditation and assigned a grade point of 3.20 and awarded A Grade.
Sree Balaji Medical College Fees Structure 2019
Sree Balaji Medical College Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2018 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
NEET PG :
The National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2018 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2017. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2017, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2017, and from November 30, 2017, to December 3, 2017, for postgraduate dental courses. The NEET PG 2018 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognised institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode withduration of 3 hours.
- There will be total180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be apenalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available inEnglish & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2018 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2019 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. It will be declared on 5th June 2018. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET 2019 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
No. 7, Works Road, Chromepet,
Phone : 044-22415600-01-02-03
EMail : email@example.com
Website : www.sbmch.ac.in