Sri Ramachandra Medical College Admission 2017
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 1985
Sri Ramachandra University was established in the year 1985 as part of the Sri Ramachandra Educational & Health Trust under the leadership of Shri N.P.V. Ramasamy Udayar. Ever since its inception, the institute grew status of a “Deemed University” in September, 1994 under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. The University Medical Centre is the focus of the clinical teaching activity of the University. A 1800 bedded facility with the largest ICU in the region with state of the art equipment, the medical centre is a tertiary care facility that provides the trainee with the opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills from the finest doctors in the country
- World class library with Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
- Physically Challenged Parking
- DTP and courier service
- Cricket pitch
- Football field
- Transport service
- Active Learning Centre
Sri Ramachandra University’s Central Library is the fruit of the vision of a great visionary Sri.N.P.V.Ramasamy Udayar. He foresaw the great strides of Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute and felt the need for a spacious library to be the backbone of this Institute. The culmination of this vision resulted in the 40000 sq. ft. ambient treasure house. In the year 1997, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute entered into a historical inter-institutional alliance with the Harvard Medical International, Boston, USA. To reminiscence this historical alliance this library was renamed as Sri Ramachandra Harvard Learning Centre. This centrally located and easily accessible Central Library is, perhaps, unique in this part of the world. As one enters this centrally air conditioned, well-lit, aesthetically designed library proofed with fire alarms, one gets into an atmosphere for serious intellectual work.
The Central Laboratory of Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre is situated in the 1st floor of Shri. Ramasamy Udayar Block. The fully air-conditioned laboratory is located in an area of about 6000 sq. feet and performs approximately 10,000 diagnostic tests per day. It has a spacious blood collection area and separate processing areas for Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Hematology and Microbiology samples. The Laboratory has got sophisticated fully automated biochemistry analysers, cell counters, automated culture identification and susceptibility systems. The specimens are processed by qualified technicians and reported by authorized staff. Most of the equipment are interfaced with the Laboratory Information System (LIS) and integrated with Hospital Information System (HIS), so that the results can be viewed in the ward and other patient care areas as soon as it gets released by authorized laboratory personnel. A strict quality control is maintained. Effective internal and external quality assurance systems are in place. This laboratory is one of the few that serves patients of a tertiary care medical college hospital and has also been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibrating Laboratories (NABL) with the certificate No: M0107 since 13.02.2008.
There are separate hostel facilities for both men and women students, with total no. of rooms is 3608. Single rooms available inside the campus to accommodate undergraduate and postgraduate students in medical and other disciplines. The campus has continuous running soft water supply and power supply. The avenues of trees and green plants give a resort-like ambience which is highly conducive to pleasant learning and peaceful living within the campus.
- Railway service
- Post office
- Skills lab
- Grocery store
- Security Office
- Garden restaurant
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Sc. Nursing
Post Graduate Degree
- MD. General Medicine
- MD. Anaesthesiology
- MD. Biochemistry
- MD. Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
- MD. Forensic Medicine
- MD. (Community Medicine)
- MD. Geriatric Medicine
- MD. Pathology
- MD. Physiology
- MD. Pharmacology
- MD. Paediatrics
- MD. Microbiology
- MD. Psychiatric Medicine
- MD. Radiodiagnosis
- MD. Radiotherapy
- MD. Tuberculosis & Chest Disease
- MD. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- MS. Anatomy
- MS. ENT
- MS.General Surgery
- MS. Ophthalmology
- MS. Orthopaedics
- MSc. (Nursing)
Post Graduate Diploma
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (D.G.O.)
- Diploma in Child Health (D.C.H.)
- Diploma in Oto Rhino Laryngology(D.L.O.)
- Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis (D.M.R.D.)
- Diploma in Medical Radio Therapy (D.M.R.T.)
- Diploma in Anesthesia (D.A.)
- Diploma in Orthopaedics (D.Ortho)
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy (D.D.V.L.)
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (D.O.)
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases (D.T.R.D.)
- Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology (D.C.P.)
- Diploma in Public Health (D.P.H)
- Diploma in Physical Medicine (D.Phy.M.)
- Diploma in Diabetology (D.Diab.)
Post Graduate Super Speciality
- DM. Neurology
- DM. Cardiology
- DM. Oncology
- DM. Rheumatology
- DM. Gastro Enterology
- DM. Nephrology
- DM. Clinical Haematology
- MCh. Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- MCh. Genito Urinary Surgery
- MCh. Neuro Surgery
- MCh. PaediatricSurgery
- MCh. Plastic Surgery
- MCh. Plastic Surgery
- MCh. Vascular Surgery
- MCh ( Endocrine Surgery)
Why Join Sri Ramachandra Medical College:
- UGC approved
- ISO 9001:2000 certified Departments
- Ranked 58th among Top 100 Universities in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade, Joint CommissionInternational
- State-of-the art infrastrcutural facilities
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Fees structure 2017 Call 9533390009
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2017 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2017 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
NEET PG :
The National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2017 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2016. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2016, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2016, and from November 30, 2016, to December 3, 2016, for postgraduate dental courses. The NEET PG 2017 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognised institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode withduration of 3 hours.
- There will be total180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be apenalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available inEnglish & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2017 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2017 Result
NEET 2016 results will also be available on “DigiResults” website at (http://results.digilocker.gov.in) a CBSE initiative in collaboration with DigiLocker. Soon your NEET 2016 digital rank letters will be available in DigiLocker (https://digilocker.gov.in/), for those who have qualified under 15% All India quota seats. Please sign up for DigiLocker account using your Aadhaar number to access it. If you already have a DigiLocker account, please make sure to link your Aadhaar number to your account.
NEET 2017 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
No. 1, Sri Ramachandra Nagar,
Phone : 044-24765625, 24765512,22523720
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.srmc.edu
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Fees Structure Admission Procedure Contact 9533390009
Please leave your enquiry and I will respond to you soon