SRM Medical College Admission 2018
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 2005
Date of Permission for MBBS :
SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
- Arts & culture
- Athletics & Fitness
- Student Clubs
- Community radio
- Public Service
- Caste Discrimination
- Women’s Grievance
- Redressal committee
SRM University have an air conditioned Sound Treated Audiometry Lab, in which our students learn to evaluate hearing of the patients by using Digital pure-tone clinical audiometer, Impedance audiometer, BERA and OAE. Free field facilities are available for evaluating pediatric population. For patients who need hearing aids, students are being trained to prescribe proper hearing aid.
- Two separate exclusive boys and girls hostel which can accommodate 584 UG and 175 PG students each.
- Optional A/C facility
- Layout: Available, Approved Building Plan Present
- Distance from the College & Hospital:Hospital To Hostel – 300 M
College To Hostel – 500 M
- Supervisory arrangement :Warden, Deputy Warden & House Keeper
- Messing & canteen arrangement: Yes, Available
(Dining hall should have accommodation for 25% of the occupants at a given time).
- Availability of visitors room, reading room TV room and indoor games:Yes, Available
NACC Grade: “A”
Ranked 43rd among Top 100 Universities in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016
|MBBS||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science||KTR|
|BDS||Bachelor of Dental Surgery||KTR, RMP|
|BASLP||Audiology and Speech Language Pathology||KTR|
|B.Sc.||Medical Imaging Technology||KTR, VDP|
|B.Sc.||Medical Laboratory Technology||KTR, VDP|
|B.O.T||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||KTR|
|B.P.T||Bachelor of Physiotherapy||KTR|
|B.Sc.||Renal Dialysis Technology||KTR, VDP|
Post Graduate Programs offered in Medicine and Health Sciences
|MD||Radio – diagnosis||KTR|
|MD||Dermatology, Venerology and leprosy||KTR|
|MS||Obstetrics & Gynecology||KTR|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||KTR, RMP|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||KTR, RMP|
|MDS||Orthodontics & Dento Facial Orthopeadics||KTR, RMP|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||KTR, RMP|
|MDS||Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology||RMP|
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||RMP|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||RMP|
|MDS||Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry||RMP|
|M.Sc.||Biostatistics and Epidemiology||KTR|
|MBA-MPH (Dual Degree)||Public Health Management (Dual Degree)||KTR|
|M.Sc.||Community Health Nursing||KTR|
|M.Sc.||Medical Surgical Nursing||KTR|
|M.Sc.||Obstertrics and Gynaecology Nursing||KTR|
|M.O.T||Cardio Respiratory Conditions||KTR|
|M.Pharm.||Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||KTR|
|M.Pharm.||Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs||KTR|
|Pharm.D||Doctor of Pharmacy||KTR|
|Pharm.D||Doctor of Pharmacy (Post Baccalaureate)||KTR|
|M.P.T||Obstetrics and Gynecology||KTR|
|MASLP||Audiology and Speech Language Pathology||KTR|
|M.Phil.||Psychiatric Social Work||KTR|
|MHA||Hospital Administration||KTR, VDP|
|Fellowship||Fellowship Emergency Medicine||KTR, VDP|
Super Specialty Programs offered in Medicine and Health Sciences
|M.Ch||Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery||KTR|
|M.Ch||Neuro – surgery||KTR|
|M.Ch||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||KTR|
- PG Diploma Programs offered in Medicine and Health Sciences
|PG Diploma||Medical Record Science||KTR, VDP|
|PG Diploma||Hospital Administration||KTR, VDP|
|PG Diploma||Clinical Research||KTR, VDP|
|PG Diploma||Medical Microbiology Technology||KTR, VDP|
Why join SRM Medical college :
- Recognized by UGC
- Grade ‘A’ accreditation by NAAC and placed in ‘Category A’ by MHRD
SRM Medical college Fees Structure 2017 Call 9533390009
SRM Medical college Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses. Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2018 including application form, exam dates, etc.
NEET PG the National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2018 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2017. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2017, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2017, and from November 30, 2017, to December 3, 2017, for postgraduate dental courses.
The NEET PG 2018 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognised institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
- A valid Demand Draft for the prescribed fees in favour of at ACS MEDICAL COLLEGE’ payable at Chennai. (Note: Cash or Cheque will not be accepted)
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode with duration of 3 hours.
- There will be total 180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available in English & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2018 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. It will be declared on 5th June 2018. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET 2018 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counseling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur
Kancheepuram – 603203
Phone: 044- 27455706
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Website : srmuniv.ac.in