Theni Government Medical College Admission 2018
Management : Govt
Year of Inception of College : 2006
Date of Permission for MBBS :
23.06.2006 / 06.07.2007 / 09.06.2008 / 25.05.2009 (2009-2010) / 21.07.2011
Theni district is located in the foot hills of Western Ghats. Basically rural based, it has beautiful green landscape having agricultureas its prime background. To facilitate adequate and easy Medical facilities to the people of this district, Government Theni Medical College was established in the year 2004
The College is situated in Madurai-Theni highway 9 km from Theni and 7 km from Aundipatty. Vaigai dam is very closer to the college at a distance of 5kms. The College is surrounded by a pleasant, calm and breezy environment for students’ studies.
Our college premises includes Faculty block, 600 bedded hospital, Casualty block, Administrative block, Examination hall, Central library, Lecture Hall (3×120, 1×150 and 1×250), Blood Bank, Mortuary, Auditorium, Nursing school, Quarters for Dean, RMO, ARMO, Professors, Asst. Professors, Residents, Nurses and staffs, Separate hostels for Boys, girls and CRRI, Gymnasium, Post office, Cafeteria, Bank and Gas plant.Medical college was started in the year 2006 with 100 seats for MBBS approved by Medical Council of India and it continues by admitting 100 students every year. The college is affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University. DMLT, Nursing and 8 other Para Medical Courses are also being condcuted by this institution. The college faculties have published many research papers in national and international journals and organized conferences, workshops, Training programes, seminars and CMEs. Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine and Social and Preventive Medicine
The Theni Govt. Medical College Library provides good informative support to different academic activities of students, faculties and health personnel involved in learning and research to meet their expectations in a user — friendly manner. Besides class rooms and laboratories, the library plays an important role in the spectrum of educational continuation. It provides quality information services through documents and other information resources. ·
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE CENTRAL LIBRARY
- To identify the needs of the students and health personnel in sharing the resources of the library.
- To support the activities of learning, teaching and research with available resources for the academic benefit of the institution.
- To establish a pleasant environment for learning inside the library with appropriate facilities.
The Departments of Biochemistry, Pathology and Clinical Microbiology are integrated into the Central Laboratory Services to provide rapid results to facilitate swift decision-making by consultants of all specialties.
Separate Hostel have been provided for male and female students to the college at the campus itself. The room are clean, well-maintained and comfortable. For the day’s scholar students a hygienic canteen is provided with sufficient and airy space with balanced and nutritious food. Warden & Deputy Wardens take care of the Hostel Administration
- Gens hostel has a separate compound wall and Security personnel is available round the clock for the safety of students
- The hostel has three recreation rooms with facilities like television, newspapers and Indoor games.
- A 50 kilowatts power generator is available for providing uninterrupted power supply.
- The hostel is provided with safe drinking water (RO System).
1.DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician)
2. Dimplomo in Nursing
3.One Year Certificate Courses
- Theatre Technician
- Anaesthesia Technician
- Orthopaedic Technician
- Respiratory Therapy Technician
- Emergency Care Technician
- Certified Radiological Assistant and
- Nursing Assistant
Why Join Theni Government Medical College:
The institution is affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, for both UG course (MBBS) as well as for all the PG courses.
Theni Government Medical College Fees Structure 2018
Theni Government Medical College Entrance Exam
About the NEET Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves. However, many colleges and institutes have taken a stay order and conducted private examinations for admission to their MBBS and BDS courses.Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are outside the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were set up by separate laws.
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2018 including application form, exam dates,etc,.
NEET PG :
The National Board of Examinations has extended the last date for NEET PG 2018 registration by 7 days. Students seeking admission to postgraduate medical and dental courses can apply for the same on or before Nov 7, 2016. Earlier the deadline for registration was fixed on Oct 31, 2017, which has now been extended to November 7. The NEET examination for the postgraduate medical courses will be conducted December 5 to December 13, 2017, and from November 30, 2017, to December 3, 2017, for postgraduate dental courses. The NEET PG 2018 examination will be held at 86 centres in 41 cities across the country. NEET is the single entrance examination for admission to UG and PG medical and dental courses. Candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognised institute and registered with MCI can apply for the c.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NEET
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.3750/- whereas it is Rs.2750/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
The following original documents (if applicable) with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression*
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
- The examination will be based on offline mode withduration of 3 hours.
- There will be total180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be apenalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available inEnglish & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2018 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
The Medical Council of India (MCI) announced the syllabus for the NEET-UG in 2011. The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The syllabus for NEET-PG is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be based on the MBBS syllabus, as will the knowledge that needs to be acquired during the internship period, which is also described in said Regulations. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
NEET 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. It will be declared on 5th June 2018. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
NEET 2018 Counselling
The NEET online counselling will be held in three rounds. The online counselling procedures are given here:
- Online Registration:Candidate has to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling. Candidate has to enter their roll number, registration no., name, mother’s name & DOB, etc. A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
- Choice Filling & Locking:Candidate has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice. After the selection of courses & colleges, candidate has to lock their Choices.
- Result Announcement:After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
- Reporting at the allotted college:Candidate has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Omandurar Government State,
167, Walaja Road
Phone : 044-25671875, 25666429, 25666255
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Theni Government Medical College Fees Structure Admission Procedure Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave your enquiry and I will respond to you soon