Vel Tech Dr Rangrajan Dr Sakunthala University Admission 2018
This “Temple of Learning”, Vel Tech, has grown steadily over the years by the uncompromising vision, leadership and guidance of these founder couple and matured as Vel Tech University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 in 2008 with the clear vision “To create, translate and share frontiers of knowledge embedded with wisdom and innovation for a positive transformation of emerging society”. Since then it has been sprawling its wings not only in horizontal and vertical but also in all dimensions with the following missions: To nurture excellence in teaching and learning, incubate enquiry driven creativity, foster multidisciplinary research, instill integrity and honour; inculcate scholarly leadership towards global competence and growth beyond self in a serene, inclusive and free academic environment.
Veltech Dr Rangrajan Dr Sakunthala University Admission process, Eligibility, Application Process Call 9533390009
VTU transcends the boundaries of time and location to provide perpetual learning environment for all. A premier institution that upholds an extremely modern and state-of-the-art infrastructure that goes a long way in facilitating impeccable services for their students as well as the staff members. The university offers Campus Security, Accommodation for staff and students, temples for worship, recreational meet –up points, Dining, Sports Facilities, Health Centres, Medical services, Library, Transportation etc.
The various blocks are spread over 100 acres with a built up area of about 22 lakh sq. meters. Campus facilities smart classrooms, Active learning halls with international standard, well equipped seminar halls, modern conference halls, Auditoriums with large seating capacity, 100+ well equipped laboratories with state-of-the-art facilities, Research Park, Knowledge Resource Centre, Mentoring & Counselling cell, Training and Placement Division, Entrepreneur development cell, Wi-Fi internet, Industry Institute Interaction Cell, Bureau of Higher Studies, Library, Hostel Facility for Boys & Girls, Games/Sports/Athletics Facility, Hospital, Bank with ATMs, Canteen / Cafeteria, Transport, Staff Quarters, International Guest House, 24×7 Power back-up facility, Sewage Treatment Plants, Mineral water plant and Post Office.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Digitally equipped classrooms
- Well-equipped departmental laboratories
- Central Library stocked with 7546 Journals, 9597 E-Journals, 2711 E-Resources, etc.
- Transport facility available
- Medical facility available
- Auditorium equipped with all audio-visual aids
- Sports facilities like Badminton, Beach Volley Ball, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Gym, etc. are available
- Hygienic and spacious canteen
Facility in Hostels
|Number of Wardens: 2|
|Number of Resident Assistants: 2||Badminton|
|Reading Hall||Beach Volley Ball|
|Computer centre with internet||Kitchen with modern cooking utensils|
|Reprographic centre||Dining hall|
|Stationary Store||RO treated water|
|Recreation Hall||Visitors’ room|
|Beauty parlor||Parents’ stay room|
Ranking : AAA+
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Information Technology, 4 YearS
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry), 42 Months
- B.Tech, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(Data Analytics), 4 Years
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Network and Cyber Security), 4 Years
- M.Tech, 2 Years
- M.Tech (Industry linked Stream), 2 Years
- M.Tech, 3 Years
- Integrated MBA in Logistics Management, 2 Years
- Master of Business Administration, 2 Years
- M.Phil., 18 Months
- Ph.D, 5 Years
- B.Sc. in Electronic Media and Filmmaking, 3 Ye
- Master of Computer Application, 3 Years
- Master of Computer Application, 3 Years
- Master of Computer Application (Lateral Entry), 2 Years
- Sc. in Animation and Digital Media, 3 Years
- Provides placements with renowned companies
- Provides 100% scholarships for top ranking candidates from each state and union territory
- Accredited with an ‘A’ grade by the NAAC
- UGC recognized Deemed University
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Accredited by TCS, Wipro, and CTS
- Follows choice based credit system
- Collaborations and MOU’s with various Universities/ industries like National University of Singapore
for research, training etc.
- Funded R&D projects worth 20 Crores
- DST approved technology incubation centre
- Qualified faculty including Ph.D. holders
- Teacher-Student ratio of 1:15 for UG and 1:12 for PG
- Offers 32 value-added programs
Why Join Veltech Dr. RR and Dr. SR University
- Ranked 23rd among ‘Top 75 Private Engineering Institutes in India’ by Times of India in 2016
- Member of CDIO (Conceive Design Implement Operate) Council
- Opportunity for UG students to take up research internship from their 6th semester in global institutions
- Scholarship for meritorious students and working professionals on ‘First come First Served’ basis
- University funded by agencies like DST, DRDO, GITA (Indo Taiwan) etc., and Private Industries for various research projects
- MoUs/ functional relations with many universities in Asia, Europe and USA for faculty/ student exchange program and joint research
Veltech Dr. RR and Dr. SR University Fees Structure 2018
Education that broadens the student’s knowledge and awareness in major areas of Engineering. The undergraduate curriculum at VTU allows considerable flexibility. It permits each student to plan their personal, educational goals with particular interests and future aims. The Undergraduate courses offer a variety of rich learning experiences inside and outside the classroom.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING
- VTUEEE 2017 Hall Ticket/VTUEEE 2017 Score Card / Call Letter
- Class X or XII Board Certificate as a proof for date of birth
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination(+2 or Equivalent)(if Available)
- Demand draft (Non Refundable) For “24000/- Drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University”. Payable at Chennai as a partial payment of tuition fees.
- Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship will be considered for phase I and II Rank holders based on their merit in the aggregate of Mathematics,Physics and and Chemistry in XII standard examination.
Veltech Dr. RR and Dr. SR University Entrance Exam 2018
About the Exam:
Vel Tech Dr. RR and Dr. SR Technical University has released the application form of VTUEEE 2018. Candidates will now be able to fill and submit the application form for the entrance examination. To apply online candidates must get registered, fill the form, and pay application fee of Rs. 950. The examination of VTUEEE 2018 will be conducted in two phases. Phase I will be pen and pencil mode only and will be conducted on January 21, 2018. Phase II will be both pen and pencil and computer-based. Pen-and-paper test and computer-based test for Phase II will be conducted from April 15-22, 2018 for all the candidates.
VTUEEE Important Dates 2018
The important dates of VTUEEE 2018 lists the chronological lists of events related to the entrance exam and their corresponding dates. The dates provided in the table below have been updated with the available official notification.
|Start of VTUEEE 2018 Application Form||October 23, 2017||October 23, 2017|
|Last date to submit VTUEEE 2018 Application||January 15, 2018||April 8, 2018|
|VTUEEE 2018 Paper & Pencil||January 21, 2018||April 15- 22, 2018|
|Sessions||Morning – 10:00-12:30
Evening – 2:00-4:30
|Morning – 10:00-12:30
Evening – 2:00-4:30
|VTUEEE 2018 Computer-based test||N.A||April 15-22, 2018|
|Declaration of VTUEEE 2018 Result||February 4, 2018||April 30, 2018|
VTUEEE Application Form 2018
The application form of VTUEEE 2018 is now available for both Phase I and Phase II and can be filled either online or offline mode.
To fill the application form of VTUEEE 2018 in online mode, the candidate has to complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Registration
To get registered the candidate has to go to the registration portal and fill in details like name, email ID, and address for correspondence. Upon successful registration, username and password would be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
Step 2 – Log-in to fill VTUEEE 2018 application form
After logging in the candidate has to fill in:
- Personal details: including the name of father and mother, and date of birth.
- Academic details: qualifying exam passed and marks obtained, year of passing, etc.
Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
In this step, the candidate has to upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
Finally, the candidate has to pay the VTUEEE 2018 application fee of Rs. 950 to complete the application process.
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made using debit card/credit card/ net banking.
Note: Candidates who apply online need to note down the VTUEEE 2018 application number and retain a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
Candidates who want to apply offline can obtain the application form of VTUEEE 2018:
- From the Regional Offices of Veltech University / Book shops on cash payment of Rs.950.Or,
- By sending DD of Rs.950 drawn in favour of “ Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University”, payable at Chennai, to The Director – UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
- By handing over a DD for Rs.950 /- in person at Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University, Avadi, Chennai. The filled in application form must be sent only to the University Address:
Key information for filling offline VTUEEE 2018 application form
- Candidates need to fill the form in Block Letters using black ballpoint pen
- In case the candidate has downloaded the form online, the DD details should be entered in the allotted.
VTUEEE Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria of VTUEEE 2018 give aspiring candidates the list of conditions they need to meet to be considered for B.Tech admission. VTUEEE 2018 eligibility criteria include a host of requirements including age limit and qualifying exam passed. Only those candidates who meet the VTUEEE eligibility criteria 2018 will be considered for admission. In fact, even before proceeding to fill the application form it is a good idea to go through all the VTUEEE 2018 eligibility criteria. This will ensure that application forms don’t get rejected.
VTUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
|Qualifying Examination||Candidates need to have passed or appearing Class XII in 10+2 system or any equivalent exam from a recognized board like CBSE, State Boards, CISCE, National Institute of Open learning etc|
|Qualifying Examination Subject Combination||The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.|
|Age Limit||Candidates shouldn’t be older than 25 years of age as on July 1, 2018
SC/ ST/ PC candidates are eligible for age relaxation for up to 5 years.
Candidates with Biology, Physics & Chemistry combination are eligible for B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Biomedical.
How to prepare for VTUEEE 2018
For effective preparation for VTUEEE 2018, candidates need to have in place a proper study schedule and stick to it. Other elements that can sharpen the preparation is the proper understanding of what topics need to be followed for VTUEEE 2018, familiarity with marking scheme and solving sample papers to get into exam mode.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who want to appear for VTUEEE 2018 can choose between Computer-Based test (CBT) and Paper and Pencil Test (PPT), as the entrance exam will be held in both the modes. The exam pattern of VTUEEE 2018 outlines the types of question asked in the entrance exam, number of questions asked and marking scheme. Consequently, based on VTUEEE 2018 exam pattern, the candidate will be able to decide which topics to give preference, strategize ways to increase speed, and find ways to improve accuracy. For example, as per VTUEEE exam pattern 2018, Mathematics/Biology carries the maximum weightage. So, candidates need to take note of this fact during their preparation.
VTUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions asked||Marking Scheme||Type of Questions asked||Duration of Exam|
||Multiple Choice Questions||21/ 2 hours|
VTUEEE Sample Papers 2018
To prepare for VTUEEE 2018, it is not enough to simply go through the syllabus and do rot learning. Instead, the candidate needs to solve sample papers of VTUEEE to be in a better shape for the entrance exam. Sample papers contain type of questions that are similar to the ones set in the real exam, and will thus help the candidate gauge the difficulty level of the exam apart from giving an overall feel of the entrance exam. By solving sample papers, the candidate will not only learn the question type and pattern, but importantly about time management, an important element of success. The VTUEEE sample papers will be available for all the three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, in addition to Biology.
VTUEEE Syllabus 2018
Candidates appearing in VTUEEE 2018 need to be familiar with topics covered in VTUEEE 2018 syllabus so that they can stick to topics on which questions are set, instead of wasting time on irrelevant ones. Also, by going through VTUEEE syllabus 2018, the candidate will be able to decide which topics need extra polishing and which topics need a simple revision. VTUEEE 2018 Syllabus will include the topics for all the subjects that are part of the entrance exam. Considering the exam conducting authority have the discretion to make changes to the syllabus of VTUEEE 2018, candidates are urged to keep following this space for all latest updates.
VTUEEE 2018 Syllabus
|Physics||Mechanics, Properties of Matter, Heat and Thermodynamics, Optics, Electricity, Magnetism, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Electronic Devices, Laser and Optic Fiber|
|Chemistry||Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, S Block, P Block, d block, f block elements, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Halogen
Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Bio molecules, Polymers
|Mathematics||Partial Fractions, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial theorem for a positive Integral Index, Two dimensional coordinate geometry, Three dimensional geometry, Vector Algebra, Limit, continuity and differentiability
Integration, Ordinary differential equations, Set theory & probability
VTUEEE Exam Centres 2018
The list of exam centres of VTUEEE 2018 will be announced by Vel Tech Dr. RR and Dr. SR Technical University. It is expected that the entrance exam will be conducted in 87 test centres across 35 states and UTs. Candidates have to pick VTUEEE exam centre 2018 at the time of filling the application form. When entering their favourite VTUEEE 2018 exam centre, the candidates must take care to enter the exam codes correctly. VTUEEE exam centres 2018 may include a few new centres, or a few centres may be removed, based on factors like the number of applications received.
VTUEEE 2018 Exam Centres
|S.No||Test Centres State||Number of Test Centres|
|2||Andaman & Nicobar||1|
|26||Jammu & Kashmir||1|
|33||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1|
|34||Daman & Diu||1|
VTUEE Admit Card:
The admit card of VTUEEE 2018 will be available for download two weeks before the entrance exam. To download the VTUEEE 2018 admit card, candidates need to log-in using their VTUEEE 2018 application number and date of birth. The VTUEEE admit card 2018 carries important details like the name of the candidate photograph and exam centre details. Before downloading the admit card, the candidate must ensure that the details displayed on it are correct; or else the candidate must get in touch with admission authorities immediately and raise a complaint.
VTUEEE Result 2018
The result of VTUEEE 2018 will be released separately for Phase I and Phase II. The result of VTUEEE 2018 for Phase I will be declared on February 4, 2018 while the result for Phase II will be out on April 30, 2018. The VTUEEE result 2018 will contain information like the rank and marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. After the declaration of VTUEEE 2018 result, candidates will be intimated about their ranks in the entrance exam through email. Also, the result of VTUEEE will not be sent to the candidate through post.
To check result of VTUEEE 2018, candidates need to:
Log in to the result portal using their VTUEEE 2018 application number
The screen that opens will display the VTUEEE 2018 result, which the candidate can download.
VTUEEE Cutoff 2018
The cutoff of VTUEEE 2018 will be determined by Vel Tech Dr. RR and Dr. SR Technical University and is the minimum score candidates need to score to be shortlisted for admission. The VTUEEE 2018 cutoff will be determined separately for each B.Tech programme based on a number of factors like number of seats available, candidates applying for admission to the programme, and also previous years’ cutoff trends. Candidates who don’t meet the VTUEEE cutoff 2018 will not be considered for admission.
VTUEEE Counselling 2018
Candidates who get shortlisted for VTUEEE 2018 counselling have to be present in person for the counselling round with all the relevant documents. Admission to B.Tech programmes will be through single window counselling which will be done based on the rank obtained by candidates in VTUEEE 2018, with higher ranked candidates called first for counselling. Seats that are left after each round of counselling will be offered in subsequent rounds, meaning lower ranked candidates will have fewer choices to choose from. The counselling of VTUEEE 2018 for Phase I is expected to take place in the first week of May 2018, while counselling for Phase II will take place tentatively in second week of May. Each phase will have multiple rounds, with each subsequent rounds having lower ranked candidates. Candidates who are shortlisted for counselling will be intimated about counselling schedule through emails. The schedule will also be published online.
Documents to be submitted during VTUEEE 2018 Counselling
- VTUEEE 2018 Hall Ticket/ Score Card / Call Letter
- Demand Draft
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Marks sheet(s) of qualifying examination
- Marks sheet(s) of Class X Standard (of all attempts)
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (by candidates belonging to any category other than General)
- Adhar Card / Ration Card
- Nativity Certificate (Jammu and Kashmir and North East state candidates).
- Six recent Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) color photos
- Two Sets of photocopies of all original documents.
- Four copies of Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) Photographs of Parent / Guardian
- Any other declaration or undertaking that may be required at the time of counselling / admission
Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University
#42 Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai-600 062,
Tamil Nadu, India.
phone : 044-2684 1601, 2684 0896, 249
Mobile : 096004 09114
Toll Free No : 180030706949
Email : email@example.com