VELS University College Of Marine Admission 2018
Vel’s University 2017 admissions are Started.Vel’s Educational Trust was founded by Dr. Ishari K Ganesh in 1992 in the memory of his late father Shri.Isari Velan, a former minister in the state government of M. G. Ramachandran. University status was conferred to the Vel’s Group of Institutions, by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, government of India in 2008.As a logical consequence of this, the founder Chairman Dr.Ishari K.Ganesh has become the President/Chancellor and now he leads the implementation of strategic plan that aims to shape the institute’s future growth. He visualizes an University which will be globally more competitive and internationally recognized institution.The University is governed by Governing Board or otherwise known as Board of Management and this is the highest statutory body of this University.
The School infrastructure is well furnished with all modern facilities.
All the classrooms of the School are well furnished with all modern facilities.
All labs is equipped with latest equipment.
Extra – Curricular Facilities
The transactions of the library are fully automated and automation covers the entire gamut of library activities such as Acquisition, Circulation with provision for renewal, reservation, serial control, OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue), and generating various types of Reports and Statistics.
There are separate hostels for men and women within the campus itself. The management fixes the room rent and establishment charges reasonably. A fully qualified Medical Attendant is available at the campus. Medical and hospital facilities are available at Pallavaram and the cost of the same would have to be met by the students. Mess and Canteen facility is available for the inmates at reasonable rates.
Why join Vels University
- More than 93% placement record
- Scholarships for meritorious students worth up to 7.5 crores
- Deemed University by UGC
- Partnership with many institutions for research and student exchange programs
- Promotes research among faculty members, research scholars and students
- Conducts seminars, conferences, workshops and symposium
- Provides laptop
- Admissions to various academic programmes are organised on all India basis
- Advertisement in leading dailies
- Application and Prospectus – direct sales and through website
- Registration of candidates in eligible courses
- Preparation of Rank list and checking eligibility (Departments concerned)
- Medical Examinations (Maritime Studies)
- Provisional selection based on the basis of merit (as per Central Govt. reservation norms) irrespective of region, caste, creed or sex.
- Interview cards sent to applicants
- Issue of admission cards and payment of fees
For the all the Professional courses admissions are based on marks scored in entrance examination and qualifying examinations.
Vels University College Of Marine Fees Structure 2018 Call 9533390009
Vels University Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
About the Exam:
Vels Entrance Exam (वीईई) is a state level exam conducted by Vels University- Chennai. It is a renowned deemed university among South India, Popular for its state of art educational infrastructure and advanced courses. This university providing plenty of courses in engineering, pharmacy, management, etc. VEE 2018 is conducted to offer the undergraduate as well as the postgraduate courses to the deserving students. To get admission in the university campuses the candidates have to qualify the Vels University Entrance Exam. Thousands of students are participating annually.
VEE 2018 Exam Dates
|Availability of Application Form||December 2017|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||Last week of April 2018|
|Download of Admit Card||April 2018|
|Date of Examination||First week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Rank List||Third week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||Third week of May 2018|
VEE 2018 Application form:
- The Applicants can apply VEE 2018 as online mode method or offline method. Application Form will be distributed from the Last of December 2017 till Last of April 2018.
- Applicants can download the form from the conducting website and fill it. After filling the form, Applicants would send the filled form by with Demand Draft in given below address.
- Applicants can get the form via post by sending a stamped envelope, self-addressed with Demand Draft consisting Rs. 600. Applicants will also get the form from Office of Vels University. Applicants have to fill the form and send it with DD of 300/- Rs. below address.
- The application fee of VEE 2018 will be Rs. 900/- for online application form submission for all categories.
- The application fee of VEE 2018 will be Rs.550/- for requesting the form through post and Rs. 400/- while sending the form.
- The candidates also have to pay Rs. 500/- in cash while filling the application form in the college campus at the official counter.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The application fee can be deposited by online services (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline process as thru DD.
- The Demand Draft will be made with named as “Register, Vels University” and paid to be at Chennai’.
VEE Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Applicant must be Indian citizen
- Minimum Age Accepted:17 years.
- Higher Age accepted:25 years.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicant should clear B.Tech/B.E degree from an applicable university.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicant must clear 12th or its equivalent exams from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicant must succeed the above exams with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant should obtain 50% minimum marks in succeeding examination.
- Appearing Applicants are also able to apply.
For Pharm.D and B.Pharmacy:
- Qualifying Examination: Clear the 10+2 or its qualifying exam from recognized board.
- Subjects: Aspirants have to complete the qualifying exams with Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics or Biology/Zoology, and Botany
- Qualifying Exams: Applicant would complete the UG Degree as 10+2+3 from an applicable university.
- Minimum marks: Applicant has to score 50% least marks in the above exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should hold the UG Degree with Maths at Degree level or at 12th level.
VEE 2018 Exam Pattern
|Mode of VEE||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total 100 questions|
|Duration of VEE||90 minutes|
|Medium of VEE||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (contains 4 options)|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Syllabus for VEE 2018
VEE 2018 syllabus should be based on their particular graduation. Below are the important topics given to the students for their respective courses.
- For M. PHARMA: Below mentioned topics will be covered in M. PHARMA Course Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
For B. PHARMA and PHARM. D: The question will be of 10+2 standard and syllabus is based on study material of class 11th and 12th. Below mentioned topics will be covered in B. PHARMA and PHARM. D Course
For B. Tech: The question will be of 10+2 standard and syllabus is based on study material of class 11th and 12th. Below mentioned topics will be covered in B. Tech Course
For MCA: Below mentioned topics will be covered in MCA Course
- Computer Fundamental
- General English
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Mathematical and Reasoning Skills
How to Prepare for VEE 2018
- Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough.
- To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit.
- Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
VEE Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Vels Entrance Exam 2018. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Entrance Examination 2018.
VEE 2018 Answer Key
The Answer Key for the Exam of VEE 2017 will be released soon after the exam. This answer key would help you to make the estimation of your scores and check whether they are in the competition or left out. This answer key will be in pdf format so in order to download it, make sure that the system is having the appropriate software for the same. Problems regarding the answer key will be processed by the exam conducting official authority within the limited duration of time.
VEE 2018 Admit Card
VEE 2018 Admit Card will be accessed from the beginning of May 2018. Admit card is the compulsory document. Aspirants can download His/her admit card thru online method. Admit card will be issued to candidates in person after submitting the application. The card includes important details like name, the address of center, time and date of exam, roll number etc. Admit Card is also required for admission process.
VEE 2018 Result
VEE exams result will be published by the conducted authority through online, official portal. Candidates can check result from the Mid-May 2018. No individual score card will be issued to candidates. The result will be available in pdf format candidates can download and view the result.
Candidates have to keep printed copies of result for verification and registration of admission. To see result candidates have to enter detail in official portal page for correct page type correct detail. If candidates type wrong detail in page website will show error. All the candidates those are shortlisted in the result will get called by the authority for the counseling process.
VEE Cut off & Merit List
Candidates have to score above cut-off marks to qualify for Bihar common entrance test. Different courses and college have different cut-off marks. Candidate will get admission on the basis of candidates score marks the entrance test.
To know you are eligible for admission or not check previous years cut-off marks. This will give you an idea to score above it and also select any college according to score marks in the examination.
Important points about Cut off:
- Vels University will determine the minimum scores obtained by the candidates to be considered for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses at the colleges in Vels University.
- Vels conducts VEE 2018 and is the competent authority that decides VEE 2018 cutoff marks.
- VEE cutoff determinants include various factors like candidates’ performance, seat capacity of the respective courses and the college, total number of test takers, a difficulty level of the paper and reservation policy.
- Applicants failing to meet VEE cut off 2018 will not be considered eligible for admissions to B. Tech/BE programs at the universities.
- On the basis of VEE 2018 cutoff, the Board prepares VEE 2018 merit list for the examinees.
- Seats are allocated to candidates as per their ranks in VEE 2018 merit list
VEE 2018 Counseling
Candidates will be invited for the counseling process after the announcement of the result. The admission to various professional courses will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the examination. Applicants will be invited for the counseling procedure on the basis of the merit list. Interview Cards will be sent only to the selected applicants. Applicants those applying for the MBA course, have to appear in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. After completion of the counseling process, candidates have to report to the allotted center with all the necessary documents.
- All Academic Records in original from Class 10th to Graduation like Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (as applicable according to the course and eligibility)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- 2 Self Photographs
- 2 photocopies set of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self-attested
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Fee for 1st semester. The fee can be paid either in Cash or by DD. DD should be generated in favor of “VELS UNIVERSITY” Payable at “CHENNAI” and cheque is not accepted.
Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road,
Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117, Tamil Nadu, India
Tel: + 91 – 44 – 2266 2500 / 2501
Email id: email@example.com